Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 281 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first glance I thought it could be an actual China special from the bay of E. Then I noticed the label on the side...

At least it's written in a way so those that are targeted can understand it. 😁

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 11/10/2023 at 13:14, Bibs said:

Powerful video from NCFC for World Mental Health Day. 

Wow! - Powerful stuff - Thank you

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Bibs said:

dji_fly_20231014_121124_0104_1697282424009_photo.jpg

Despite all the stuck bolts I encounter, I very rarely resort to that last step. Usually the breaker bar succeeds in breaking something, either the rust or the bolt. In that latter case, we've had good results welding a nut or bolt back on to the broken part. The combination of the heat when welding and the clamping load being gone typically does the trick. 

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I'm not a fan of NCFC, infact the opposite. However this really got to me. Stay safe people.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I really liked the one at 6 minutes in - you could see the horse saying f**k that!

also the car related one immediately after.

• Haha 1

I wouldn't be surprised if part of the current generation actually responds faster to something on their social media then to an actual fire alarm!