Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 113 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Ha!  I know exactly where Mr. Bibs is.  I have the same pic somewhere.

Any chance Margaret's still at the bar?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Where is that @Bibs@Bibs?

Felixstowe or Hull?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

I stop work the end of next week for Christmas :animier:

and look what the missus found in Morrisons for a tenner. It isn't gonna last the night out

IMG_0857.JPG

• Like 2

Only here once

Yuck. like drinking cat vomit!  Sorry, just not for me....

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Dunno about cat vomit. Always looks a bit hairy and horrible to me. Each to their own I suppose - I mean some folks voted lib-dem :rofl:

• Like 2

Only here once

@Barrykearley - Try this one - it's the stuff elephants choose to get pissed on, so can't be too bad.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

There used to be an airline called Alliance Air (which was really South African Airlines in disguise). I would always fly with them when returning from Uganda to the UK. Good thing about it was that it stocked Amarula, and it was a very nice way of passing the flight. When I visited the UK at this time (late 90s), one of the only places I could buy Amarula at was the Spar in Blakeney - which happened to be where my parents lived :) On reflection, I must have spent a fair bit of the time away in a very mellow state.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Nectar!  Hope your taxi driver wasn't partaking prior to the return leg...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

12 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

and look what the missus found in Morrisons for a tenner. It isn't gonna last the night out

IMG_0857.JPG

Difficult to see from that angle, but is that photo from the Blue Oyster Club's website?

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

13 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

IMG_0857.JPG

Lightweight - my missus has just came back from Morrisons with 4 bottles

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Shhhh.  The Ayatollah hasn't noticed this deal yet.

never mind that......

cant say Ive ever drunk pints of baileys.......

:P

willing to give it a go over Christmas tho'......

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Now you're maybe on your way to understanding my cat puke comment. Tastes good going in but coming out....!

The small print.

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, theelanman said:

cant say Ive ever drunk pints of baileys........

I thought you could only drink it in pint glasses.

kinda reminds me of the billy Connolly two pints of creme dementhe 

Only here once