Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 179 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

Careful - I've heard those dolls could explode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

On 18/05/2020 at 03:50, Bibs said:

@Loquacious Lew, not being much of a knife fan other than wanting a decent set in the kitchen I google that's one. There are youtube reviews and all sorts! I bet those cabbages are quaking in their roots! 

They're sauerkraut now!  They never knew what hit them! A merciful end to a pointless existence....pointless for the cabbage, that is.  Quite meaningful to me if I'm enjoying a sausage for lunch! 

• Haha 1

'17 Evora 400 MT 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally go to the bottom of the problem I've been having recently with the after market central locking system which I fitted to the Esprit back in 1992 according to the date labels on the solenoids! Didn't realise it had been on the car that long. Here's to another 25 years of trouble free locking and unlocking without having to stretch across the car to get to the passenger door handle.

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

Ordered some stuff through Deroure / Bell & Coville. It arrived today and thrown in to the tube with some stickies was one of those lovely 70Th anniversary posters. A really pleasant surprise and a nice touch from DeRoure/Bell & Coville.

Quick question - I ordered the "shark fins" for the sides of my Evora and some new Lotus PPF for the front bumper - how is it best to apply these, should I use some detailer spray and do the "wet mount" approach? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Social distancing bud - it's just a small bit. :)

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
20 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Best way to apply ppf - is to get someone who is used to fitting it to do it .

I find the wet approach is always best. Get it nice, wet and slippery and it will go in, I mean on every time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

3 cars MOT’ed today. All Passed. 😁👍

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 03/06/2020 at 20:10, C8RKH said:

Ordered some stuff through Deroure / Bell & Coville. It arrived today and thrown in to the tube with some stickies was one of those lovely 70Th anniversary posters. A really pleasant surprise and a nice touch from DeRoure/Bell & Coville.

Quick question - I ordered the "shark fins" for the sides of my Evora and some new Lotus PPF for the front bumper - how is it best to apply these, should I use some detailer spray and do the "wet mount" approach? Thanks in advance.

Glad they arrived safely and you like the poster! 😊👍 remind me for another gift with your next order, 

best wishes 

Gary @ Deroure 

• Like 1

@GDunster - thanks lol - next order was placed today Gary and responded to your email!  Thanks for the great service :)

The small print.

Well, made me chuckle anyway...

image.png.c804f43855f1e22612c7b816e46214eb.png

And this is pretty cool

https://www.hsunday.com/products/back-to-the-future

The small print.

It was a sunny afternoon here in White Rock so I decided to take the Europa out for a drive. As I was going along the beachfront strip (imaginatively named Marine Drive), what did I see coming along in the other direction but a Countach. I hear the 70s have been calling - they want their cars back.

Unfortunately, no pics as I was driving and didn't have a passenger.

• Like 1

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Re-homed a late Excel. Just needs a bit of TLC - hopefully. ( Not her best angle, but next doors weeds and a serious attack of lacquer peal make this the best shot for now :))

200619a.jpg.b7c9a5fafd74df3b55a90ddac4f5ccc3.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...