Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 193 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

Once the line is crossed, flowers and chocolates are as effective as pushing water uphill.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

12 minutes ago, Sparky said:

pushing water uphill.

Can push ice uphill - expensive diamonds (and handbags....)

been building a disabled wetroom to enable the father in law to come home after a big stroke, finally got the wet/dry toilet installed and working today so thats his dignity back, pressure starting to receed !!! 🙂 (the toilet even has a "turbo" button that shud actually read "grit blast" !!!)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

Thanks to @Bibs request for cars, now preparing for an Absolute Lotus magazine photoshoot with my S4 and @jerzybondov's Evora S in a couple of weeks.  Time to get out @Greg | ValetPro's excellent Beading Marvelous Carnauba Wax :)

My S4 is euphemistically described as a 'driver's car', not a concourse winning example, but mechanically sound and sorted thanks to @Barrykearley's previous works.

On the off chance I'll be photographed I'm off to have a haircut after 14 months :) ...

Robin do you know what the focus of the article is? Is it a ‘vs’ or is it a progression and comparison type thing?

On 19/04/2021 at 22:49, march said:

Litter mates 😍

WP_20210419_14_25_09_Pro.jpg

Oh and the right hand one passed it's MOT today 😁

SNAP !

That is a lovely pair you have

• Like 2

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

@windymiller - the wellies are a good shout in case you get caught in a downpour. You know how quickly those footwells in the Evora can fill with water :rofl:

• Haha 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Lovely guys. Did you meet Glenn?

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

52 minutes ago, windymiller said:

mrs windy

She needs to cut the protein and go to a plant based diet. That'll help with that.

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, windymiller said:

short drive to meet the guys at es motorsport today (as recomended by kimbers!) what a sight beheld us !! lovely guys, car is booked in next week !! 

IMG_20210421_114059_489[1].jpg

Certainly looks better than my line up.

:)

20201020_095117.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kimbers said:

Lovely guys. Did you meet Glenn?

i think he walked past as we was chatting to dave, dave spoke about the connections etc, hopefully getting sail panel replaced, camera fixed and wheels re done !! 

Awesome. get a sports exhaust at the same time.....Rasssppppp!

7 minutes ago, windymiller said:

i think he walked past as we was chatting to dave, dave spoke about the connections etc, hopefully getting sail panel replaced, camera fixed and wheels re done !! 

He has an Elvis hairstyle

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Cool, then you can sell it and buy a proper car!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Picked my baby up! She started first time, sounded great and then I noticed it had gone mouldy in the boot. Must have been damp when I put her in there.

Still, she's airing out right now and the boot carpet is hanging on the line. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1