Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 243 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Bibs said:

Just sent a refund matey, mods don't have to pay  :thumbup:

awesome, they will bury me a MOD, I still have my Parka somewhere and every The Jam record ever produced the originals not when they were reissued,  including import, export and flexi discs (remember them). Thanks mate that is excellent, you should maybe advertise that a bit more. With my savings I am going to order a new Fred Perry tomorrow 😍 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dan E said:

awesome, they will bury me a MOD, I still have my Parka somewhere and every The Jam record ever produced the originals not when they were reissued,  including import, export and flexi discs (remember them). Thanks mate that is excellent, you should maybe advertise that a bit more. With my savings I am going to order a new Fred Perry tomorrow 😍 

You are too young to be true mod . 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'm saying nothing but the clues were there :lol:

Terry's 80th-25.jpg

My Original Jam shoes, that probably means you have to pay me to be on TLF. 

2 minutes ago, pete said:

You are too young to be true mod . 

are you going to hold that against me? by the way shouldn't you be in bed? 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, oneshot said:

Isn't that discriminatory against rockers? Who do I report it to?? 

The (free subscription)  MODS

This:   https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68378818

I am so glad that common sense still seems to exist in the British Judiciary.

This lady has no right to be allowed back and I find her lawyers statement that "not going to stop until she does get justice and until she is safely back home" offensive. This is someone who knowingly travelled, of their own free will, to join a deadly terrorist group. Who, to my knowledge, has little remorse and has not condemned their actions. You cannot undertake and take such life decisions and then expect to be absolved of all responsibility because it didn't work out for you, or, as you expected.

What about the "justice" for the victims of the terrorist organisation? For the people brutally beheaded and killed in cold blood?

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

One judge has said today that if you make a mistake at 15 you should be redeemable. However, for me, this sends out a clear message, otherwise, you just know that in the future the defence lawyers will argue that their client should be "redeemable". I'm sorry, but she went freely, knowingly, and at the time seemed to revel in it. Now let her "revel" somewhere else! And I do hope UK taxpayers money is in no way being spent on that lawyer! Though I am sure it probably is.

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

17 hours ago, Dan E said:

I saw “The Jam” at Reading Festival in 1978. Despite being a dyed-in-the-wool rock fan, and hating punk/new wave with a passion, I can honestly say that their headline performance on the Friday night was absolutely electric, and I still remember it.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

3 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

I saw “The Jam” at Reading Festival in 1978. Despite being a dyed-in-the-wool rock fan, and hating punk/new wave with a passion, I can honestly say that their headline performance on the Friday night was absolutely electric, and I still remember it.

I have 3 Rickenbackers, so I'm automatically a Jam fan.

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

1 minute ago, Bibs said:

That's a lot of strings!! 

2 are 12 string models and one Bruce Foxton type bass. Never saw Mr. Weller with a 12 string though.

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

50 minutes ago, bogle said:

so I'm automatically a Jam fan

My wife makes superb scones. So I'm an automatic jam fan too.

• Haha 2

The small print.

Just now, C8RKH said:

scones. So I'm an automatic jam fan too

cream on top or jam on top. 

• Haha 1

Lashings of butter.

A slither of Jam.

Dollops of clotted cream.

In that order.

Wife on hand with a defibrillator for when my arteries clog. (or not, if she's found the insurance policies :( )

• Haha 1

The small print.

18 minutes ago, Bazza 907 said:

Out to dinner tonight and hanging on the wall next to me was..

Any guesses where I was? Clue: Randy Andy swears by it..

I don't know.  Possibly somewhere that Paul, Bruce and Rick hung out or played.

• Gold FFM
51 minutes ago, Bazza 907 said:

Out to dinner tonight and hanging on the wall next to me was..

Any guesses where I was? Clue: Randy Andy swears by it..

IMG_1282.jpg

i do own this though anyone know it? 

Unknown.jpeg

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, Dan E said:

i do own this though anyone know it? 

Weller's RIckenbacker 330 model 6 string - probably late 70s or early 80s model.  I'm unsure of the base color since it was custom painted.  My 330/12 FG from 1968 is pictured below to show the 12-string version of a 330 model. The Edge from U2 has the same model but it's a 1967 with an "R" tailpiece.  I removed the R tailpiece because it's a bitch to string.  The Trapeze tailpiece is far easier and much faster to restring.

Rickenbacker 330_12 FG.jpg

• Love 1