Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 43 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

Had a really positive phone interview today for a new job which could see all of us moving interstate. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Got all the bolts out of the Esprit front suspension and didnt have to cut a single one. I was dreading it!! Only the front lower 2 were a bit tight. Dont know if it helped but over 3 days I dribbled the 50/50 acetone and transmision oil mix over them that was recomended on another thread.

It's my favorite time of year in Oz, just like a perfect summers day in Yorkshire, blue sky, no clouds, fresh air and cool enough to get a good nights sleep at night. Perfick ! :thumbsup: Make the most of the free charge-cooler effect Roger, summer's comes around quicker every year. My Esprit loves this cooler weather too.

Too many Toys are never enough !

• Gold FFM

Last day of work for the week. Monday I fly to Melbourne with Liz for the last part of selection for the new job I'm going for. Then a couple of days of looking at homes. Then back to Perth on Friday.

All going well, expect to be moving to Melbourne with 2 months. :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Took your time mate! Surely that means you have to sell the Lotus?

Anyhow, I'm happy coz I finished that scary cambelt, and I almost have a day of leisure tomorrow. I'm sure that'll change though.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

The World not ending at 6 pm ............................... phew!

Actually it ended 11 days ago... but due to a misunderstanding in the calendar factory, we weren't notified.

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Pippa Mann - a local girl from Suffolk - qualified for the Indy 500 this year!

So, it has been agreed that this sunday I can start with Monaco, have a late sunday lunch, mow the lawn, and then beer it up for the rest of the evening in front of the TV. Result :thumbsup:

Friends...like one of my mates in another club with an Octagonal logo who has shown the sensible approach when I was about to rush in on a car I was thinking of buying ( don't worry, I was thinking of this as an addition, not a replacement for my Lotus). Saved me no end of grief...turns out it was an ex development car and would have cost me a fortune to keep alive.

Went into the garage today to reassure myself that when I bought my S4s it was and still is the best car I have ever had. :thumbsup:

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

A real heart breaker for the rookie to run up into the marbles and lose it on the very last corner. He seemed to be in good spirits, but likely will be thinking "coulda woulda shoulda" for the rest of his life (I hope not). :wallbash:

• Gold FFM

Just found out I'm gonna be a grandpappy. :thumbsup:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Indy 500 won on the last corner after 5000 miles of racing. :thumbup:

That's one heck of a detour Trev!!! But I know what you mean lol ;)

Couldn't believe the massive 'Doh!' moment on the last corner of last lap - they won't forget that in a hurry.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Just found out I'm gonna be a grandpappy. :thumbsup:

Blimey, congratulations to you all! You'd better start building an extension... or hiring a skip for all those DVD's!