Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 51 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

:hrhr:

Nup. You give in?

This one. But you'll have to be quick to look at it as the link will be moved probably Monday

http://www.realestat...opold-107393531

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

South, east, south-east. Who cares? :lol:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

You sure do get a lot of house to the $ down under. Love that outside area. Looks a beaut Michael.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Thanks, We were also looking at this one, but I'd have had an hour one way to get to work.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-colac-107578511

• Gold FFM

That's what we worked out as well.

Lovely-looking place, Michael.

Had another warm, sunny day here. Weather changed from cool and wet on Tuesday and should be that way until sometime next week. Lovely.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

1) Getting the Elf ready for its MOT test.

Thought I'd checked everything when I'd rerplaced one lamp freed off a door catch and put a wood screw in to keep the trim in place then realised I'd forgotten wipers etc. Found horn not working, high beam flash not working so checked fuses and wiggled connection to fuse so they are working then got washer jets unblocked.

2) getting Elf and LandRover swapped over on the drive, not a small feat when the engine isn't running, but Fitz helped and using various winches jacks etc we achieved it.

1) Helping Andy, much more interesting that kicking around with the tv!

2) borrowing a spare set of alloys so that I can finally make some visible progress on tidying up the excel by getting them refurbed this week!

Damn that is nice Mark!

lots has made me happy today

1) A lovely drive in the Excel in nice weather

2) Kicking around a workshop with a couple of friends

3) Getting the brake pipes changed on my car ready for MOT

4) Getting lovely refurbished alloys on the car

5) Getting a surprise free 2012 Calendar from the Excel forums for my photo submission

So i'm a very happy chap today!

• Gold FFM

Just back from a wonderful break in Antigua, and currently surrounded by bottles of English Harbour. :)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Helping a mate out and not knocking a knuckle off in the process (I lost a fair bit of skin when undoing a bolt on his diff) and making a decision to list the Westfield kit car on eBay today (happy I'll have one less project car and a big project at that).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Cueing up at the checkout in Sainsburys with 7 bottles of wine earlier today. Young checkout girl asks me "have you any ID please?"

Yes really lol. I thought she was joking until she said that she needs to call her supervisor and then did so. I think it was just a case of new to the job and probably misunderstood her training and thought she needed to ask everybody but, not complaining at all, actually felt quite good. Aahhh 17 again..... Bloke behind me was wetting himself lol

Ian (age 44 and half) :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Ah, if she was under 18 herself she'd need a supervisor but you are not fooling any of us that you may look under 18, 21 or even 25.

It's a good job you stated it was Sainsbury's or we'd have suspected it was the One Stop Shop that in East Anglia (Harlow?) that has a license condition that every alcohol sale must be supported by ID, a recent news story about a pensioner refused as they wouldn't accept the Id she had.

• Gold FFM

Just bought some Mackie MR8 nearfield monitors. :cool:

en anglais, s'il vous plâit...smile.png

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.