Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Random Images....... - Page 27 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Random Images.......

nello

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
12 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Isn’t 17 currently up for sale ?

Yes via me 😎  .... that's how I found them looking through some old stuff.........

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I’d find space no problem - I’m sadly skint in the car buying fund. Building to be started up here next month and that’s gonna soak up any funds I have

• Sad 1

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh - was it one of those Jim Loose cars? Roy if you look back to Page 6 on this thread you will some info about the LHD Essex cars registered to Essex Petroleum - 

Essex Motorsport took delivery of Export Essex's (LHD) numbers 002 and 007 - the latter believed to be Thiemes own personal car and still thought to be in his possession somewhere locked away in Paris - so that Essex is one of those two - Chassis SCCFC20A0AHH10302 (LHD - 002) or SCCFC20A0AHH10303 (LHD - 007).

Edited by nello

Forget the 3 development cars they're a can of worms and pencil in 8 LHD Essex Turbo's including LHD 007 which is suppose to be owned by Mr. Theime if he's still around but never confirmed.    

Steve this is what I have for LHD Essex cars - 

Dev.    0020298J
Dev.    SCCFC20A0AHH10299
Dev.    SCCDC20A8AHH10300

No.    SCCFC20A0AHH10301
002    SCCFC20A0AHH10302
007    SCCFC20A2AHH10303
004    SCCFC20A4AHH10304
005    SCCFC20A0AHH10305
006    SCC082910AHH10306
NA    SCCFC20A0AHH10307
???    SCCFA20AXAHJ50100
(039)    SCC082910AHH10308
026    SCC082910BHH10326
029    SCC082910BHH10329
100    SCC082910CHH10386

I am still amazed that we have still not found or seen any images of Mr Thieme post 1981/2 imprisonment and subsequent release. All I aware of was that he has a place in Paris and possibly Monaco still.............

Unless he really is Hugo Drax!

Edited by nello

Found a couple of interesting ones on Twitter - Thieme's Cessna Citation 500 - 

cessnacitation500.jpg

and - I think we mentioned about this a while ago but this thread has been going so long I can;t remember! 😝  British GP and Brands 1980 - not quite Essex but this is the Red Arrows Display that (I think?) blew off the cover on the Essex hospitality bus............ and probably Mr Thieme's Panama Hat! - they would never get away with that now! 

britishgp1980.jpg

• Love 1
  • Confused 2

No it did not make the reserve Steve athough not too far off........... I'm still hoping the family decide to keep it so it can driven by them one day.

Edited by nello
  • Like 1

• Gold FFM

I was absolutely gutted to have missed seeing it by an hour on Sunday morning.

would have made a lovely project for someone

Only here once