Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum! - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum!

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bibs,

Nothing changed for me. The "Attach This File" button does change color slightly when clicked but nothing happens. Been using the latest Internet Explorer with Windows Vista Premium. If IPB wants me to try another browser, I'll try Chrome.

Lyn

Bibs,

It works. Uploaded a photo a few minutes ago. The terminalogy has changed slightly. There is only one "Choose File" and "Attach This File" button now. Seems to work great. Thank you so much for helping to solve this forum problem. TLF is the very best!

Incidentally, I'm also a member of Lotus Limited. And yeah, Lotus Owners Of New York, Southern Nevada Lotus Car Club and the soon to be Tri-State Lotus Club. Am I nuts or what? My blood must be green / yellow!

Lyn

• 7 months later...

Ctrl F5 hasn't helped - the choose and add file buttons are missing. I've just got two browse buttons? I would post a screen shot but I'm having issues posting pictures and I'm off home :)

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Do they have Flash updated and installed? If not, please tell them to update their Flash player and try that again.

Also have they updated their browser as well?

I have attached a screenshot of the same post in IE10 on Windows 8 and I am not having that issue.

support-117824-0-16900800-1356104228_thu 

Now if "Compatibility mode" is activated then I do get the issue:

support-117824-0-80331000-1356104456_thu 

It has been known that keeping that mode on browsers will break a lot of websites.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the same problem but I can no longer upload from photobucket in the usual way. I used to just click the image code in photobucket (it says 'copied' automatically) and the Ctrl-V paste into the thread reply.

I now get a message saying that the image extension is not allowed in this community, even though its a .jpg extension.

I can post a link to the photo but it is nicer not to have to click on pics to see them

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Gold FFM

OK guys now that I am a fully paid up member can someone explain to this technophobe the easy way to upload some photographs.

• Gold FFM

Don't just use the quick post box at the bottom of a topic. Click on the button that says 'More Reply Options' and use the buttons at the bottom of the editor window to attach photos to your post.

'Browse' first, then select the photo in the list and click 'Attach This File'

This will attach your photos to your post.

If you want to link to photos in photobucket or the like to your post, your photos in photobucket or whatever image host you use, will have links that you can copy and post as a link in your post.

Easy. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Hi and thanks Michael, just managed to attach a few on another post, Random Pictures and Video's so seem to have got the hang of it now. Next Is to learn how to use the camera properly, Nikon D3100, my first SLR and having fun playing with buttons but don't ask me what they do as I just try it and see what comes out.

• Gold FFM

:thumbup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 months later...

want to update my esprit restauration

In the past i could link photo's from phtobucket to my post..

If i do this now i can make my complete post, the photo's are shown in my post but when i

want to post it i get the message thatt this community does not support this or something like that.

What am i doing wrong??

Thanks Cor

Having a similar issue myself. But it works on another one of my computers so I must have done something to the settings on my laptop

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep... same.. no piccys here either.. used to update via the old photobucket paste method but when pasting the link it simply does not work....