Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum! - Page 5 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum!

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@Bibs Found an issue with OneDrive pictures.

I post them, all looks great for a few days, then they disappear. I haven't removed them from my OneDrive

A month ago - all images present, now it looks like this

How long will the image in the 2nd post on this page be visible

1st thread / 1st Image is this link from the Properties

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://zwdbna.bl3302.livefilestore.com/y3mQCjX7LcZIf7AeDHH8H7HDUSxmZDwORmVB3EZR4PaaMOc3pn8NwiTtJTF1ZWorM-vNGKbLhypOh6u9k8HN7WI0b-ThpgnOIa_weQMQ7U_-nuhd23ocwlbBp-yw_qnB2vM5yOjXmHBGlvvPR0OvCniYXjVF7HH8mkrzkAFPqzKpfQ?width=811%26height=1024%26cropmode=none&key=704aac71c95f0a89cc5b8c5938e92eeced6e992f2088482cb8c7fe6d0ea70555

here

https://zwdbna.bl3302.livefilestore.com/y3mQCjX7LcZIf7AeDHH8H7HDUSxmZDwORmVB3EZR4PaaMOc3pn8NwiTtJTF1ZWorM-vNGKbLhypOh6u9k8HN7WI0b-ThpgnOIa_weQMQ7U_-nuhd23ocwlbBp-yw_qnB2vM5yOjXmHBGlvvPR0OvCniYXjVF7HH8mkrzkAFPqzKpfQ?width=811%26height=1024%26cropmode=none&key=704aac71c95f0a89cc5b8c5938e92eeced6e992f2088482cb8c7fe6d0ea70555

this never produces an image when pasting, but Insert Image from URL - it's the original picture.

y3mQCjX7LcZIf7AeDHH8H7HDUSxmZDwORmVB3EZR

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM
On 3/9/2017 at 03:46, Rolls said:

Any idea why I can't post images - getting error code 200

yup got this quite a few times.. any ideas..

• Gold FFM

managed to work around the 200 error code when uploading pictures..

uploaded the pics first  to facebook, downloaded it back to laptop,  then re uploaded it to here.. 

no idea why that works but it does ?

• Gold FFM

did check that but it was only 4meg...  might be something to do with how the macbook stores the files...  will investigate further..

• Gold FFM

You can make pictures smaller by screenshotting them on iPhone or iPads. Just be careful someone hasn't sent you a horrible disgusting picture you've never noticed on whatsapp - as that gets posted in the little pictures underneath :cry:

Only here once

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello

I would like to delete some attachments but don't have the dustbin. 

I have used android. OsX and Windows 10. Firefox. Edge . Chrome and ie11

All the same... No dustbin :(

I've removed the ability for you to remove attachments, otherwise the threads the images appeared in will start to make no sense. You can always upgrade for tonnes more storage or use an offsite image hosting site. :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't post any images or pdf files without encountering "There has been and error"

The image is a tiny jpeg only 125KB

Any ideas as I can't finish my Duxford Post :(

Thanks

Martyn.

2 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Should be fixed now, was the Amazon file storage settings :)

7B3CC10D-53CF-4B66-9912-6E8BF370070F.thumb.jpeg.64397f60e81e343cb1012492a789ddf8.jpg

A other stunning 430

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bibs said:

Should be fixed now, was the Amazon file storage settings :)

Thanks Bibs. The only thing now is I can't edit the original post to add the Pic and PDF file. Is there anyway of opening this up for editing again. It's the first one in the Duxford thread I need to edit.

Thanks

Martyn.

there was a problem processing the uploaded file. please contact us for assistance.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong