Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 218 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

1 hour ago, TdM said:

Nice pic that first one, look at the lateral load on the rear tyre, it's hanging off the rim 😁

Ha, they were certainly sounding tortured on the fast corners.... Found the grip limits of a PS4S on a number of occasions... Luckily none ended up with a significant excursion though this was close IMG_20221112_200418_057.jpg.6abfcc9c1a962b62d583d4e7fbdebffa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/11/2022 at 22:44, a7esk said:

Nec Classic Car Show lotus Drivers club stand.

well the response I’m getting on my Evora 400 at the show is wow what a Lotus .

3F05A357-E553-48A3-BF33-3ED191EB714D.jpeg

Even had a lotus guy wanted to buy it of me lol 😂 at the Show .

Would be interested in the feedback from the Porsche drivers after they had driven your Evora @Yan

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

@Yan thank you for taking the time to provide that feedback. Much appreciated.

It seems that your Porsche friends are indeed driving enthusiasts and they have, it feels, provided some genuine, considered feedback and not the usual Porsche is the best Bull Shit.

A GT4 is tempting, so your feedback when you do get to drive one would be great.

I have looked at a few early model 996 GT3 ClubSports. Not yet driven one but hopefully will.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!