Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 64 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Fellas enjoying his 400, I am VERY jealous!

Superb looking car Mandi, is the yellow 400 badge on the back a factory item or has that been done by the dealer?

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

• Gold FFM
On 12 February 2016 at 18:28, CocoPops said:

Canyon Red (pinky metallic)

With enough people, couldn't we get pink to be the new black? (or maybe fuchsia?)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

7 hours ago, Colin G said:

Jesus, JayEmm posted forty bagillion gazillion times before buying a 400, Mandi swoops in and BOOM, first post, I've bought an Evora. Now that's the kind of no nonsense approach we need around here! :lol:

Superb looking car Mandi, leather or alcantara?

6 hours ago, JayEmm said:

Fellas enjoying his 400, I am VERY jealous!

Superb looking car Mandi, is the yellow 400 badge on the back a factory item or has that been done by the dealer?

Leather seats and factory done my yellow 400 badge.  I did want yellow stitching on seats but that wasn't possible ,. But I did get my yellow band on steering wheel ( my finishing touches)

why can't they offer any colour stitching you want??? That baffles me. The chance to personalise a car like this from new is surely one of the big draws?? Epic motor all the same. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Car looks great Mandi. :thumbsup: 

You should duck over to the Introductions thread and say hi in there as well. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Stuno1 said:

why can't they offer any colour stitching you want??? That baffles me. The chance to personalise a car like this from new is surely one of the big draws?? Epic motor all the same. 

I thought they were offering it as part of the exclusives program? It's even in the price list.

The 410 Sport show car has yellow stitching, looks awesome.

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)

7 minutes ago, Colin G said:

The yellow rear badge really is a nice touch with the other badging and calipers.

Absolutely agree. It made me wonder whether you could also do the mirrors in yellow, then the black part of the front spoiler lip and the black part of the rear spoiler... Then I thought this might be too OTT, but I'd like to see it to know for sure.

• Gold FFM

I just noticed that your car is non-black pack @Mandi177 - very nice to see those. I'm normally on the fence with green cars but for some reason is always works on a Lotus...

James Martin (JayEmm)

33 minutes ago, Colin G said:

I'm going to say OTT, John. :harhar:

I think you're right Colin and subtle 'accents' is often best with styling. I still like to see the less restrained liveries sometimes though. 

4 hours ago, Danelaw said:

Absolutely agree. It made me wonder whether you could also do the mirrors in yellow, then the black part of the front spoiler lip and the black part of the rear spoiler... Then I thought this might be too OTT, but I'd like to see it to know for sure.

I think too much yellow would of been over the top.  

Mirrors in yellow it would start to look like the Aston Martin N430 !!!!

6 hours ago, ramjet said:

Car looks great Mandi. :thumbsup: 

You should duck over to the Introductions thread and say hi in there as well. :) 

Only found this thanks to Bibs ha ha let alone find something else ?

• Like 1

On 13 April 2016 at 16:35, Colin G said:

@TBD unfortunately I'm even more attached to her than the car, so she stays. :thumbup:

@Whitey Ha! The way you wrote the post I just assumed! My other half has asked if I'll be rolling up to the wedding in mine, so it's not totally out of the day, she just doesn't want to be posing on it! :rofl:

Colin, - if turning up in it - and wearing a kilt on the day be careful! :o:cry: Not the easiest cars to get in and out of in a kilt particularly if a true Scotsman. Makes my wife's day watching me struggle for a change.

:respect:for all ladies who drive or passenger in these "stupid cars" (quote SWMBO) regularly wearing skirts.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I'd forgotten (how could I?) that you were now the owner of a easy access and egress 400.  That is going to be the big selling point of the Roadster 410 to SWMBO :wub: when the time comes. (the easy entry and exit - not you not exposing yourself) That and man maths B-) and probably some handbag bribery. :(

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Ah, handbag bribery! Probably quite a few shoes, dresses, perfumes and meals out to Al. You'll need to sell that house you're building to find it all... :devil:

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Luverly!   Not surprised it was spotted.  I think that just looks so purposeful in that shot in many ways better than staged photoshoots.  The car in its natural environment.

• Like 1