Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 164 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

Having to spend 2 days in hospital after my body decided to reject the new TKI drugs I was prescribed to try to knock back and control the progression which was found in my cancer, on the 2nd day of taking them.

Nothing unusual, it happened with the first medication I was prescribed 6 years ago. Now back home after being stabilised with orders from my Onc to start the fight again tomorrow🙄

• Sad 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hang in there Paul. I don't know what to say except that this has got to be awful. 

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

Went to London last night to see Beth Hart at the London palladium for my 75th today. Got to the foyer and told the show was cancelled due to illness. 

• Sad 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Had to set my alarm for a 04:50 wake up to start work at 06:00.

hmmph, rubbish!

• Sad 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

I go to bed around 2230, usually wide awake by 0030. Who needs an ?

• Sad 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

So do I @pete. I'm also pretty sure that most mass murderers have no problem sleeping too. So not sure how much a part "concience" plays.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Hope it's nothing too serious and wishing you a speedy recovery @pete

The small print.

Did you make the mistake of marrying a Professional Kick Boxer as well?

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

He was back on Friday from one of the Canaries. He does seem to be making up for lost time re his holidays now that he has more staff on the desk etc!

Don't be surprised if he is off to Cuba and next time you see him he has his cowboy boots on and a big Cuban (cigar, not woman - but then with Craig I am sure anything is possible!) stuck out of his mouth!

The small print.

Wife and daughter off to Cardiff for a basketball selection over the weekend. Booked an AirBNB last night for £500 or so.

They obviously did no research, told there is no parking at the house (on a private street with resident permits). But they can park 1/2 a mile away for £10 a day. I told them to cancel and find somewhere else. Go to cancel, refund will be £188.

FFS - especially as I pay all the credit card bills.

• Sad 1

Is that £500 for two nights?

You can get really good branded chain hotels right now for Friday and Saturday at less than £150 a night including breakfast.

I've stopped using Airbnb as to be honest, I often get better value for money from hotels like Hilton, Holiday Inn, Dakota etc - more facilities, lower cost and usually you can cancel at no cost up to 1200/1400 the day before you check-in.

I think a lot of people just assume Airbnb is cheaper and yet from what I have heard if things go Pete Tong then Airbnb couldn't give a shit as a company. 

• Like 1

The small print.