Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Snow? - Page 3 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Snow?

Bibs

• Gold FFM

but endless conflicting forecasts....sleeping.gif

Thats the annoying bit. (and The National Met Office is only 8 miles from us) For the last 48 hours they keep saying it's going to happen but not a single flake here yet.

-3 here. (at 3.30am) Should have gone to bed - makes it worse by watching those Aussies basking in the sun and seemingly bashing us in the Ashes as well. :(

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

That comprehensively beats us at the moment Yasuo. Not much more than a sprinkiling here really, tho the current forecast is that it stays cold and steadily adds to it for the next fortnight

IMG_4708.jpg

I think the Esprit will stay in the barn for a bit!

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Only 15 cm snow here. But it's too cold, -14 just now. No wind, no clouds. So beautiful winter day.

I took that picture thru living room window. Esprit is sleeping in the garage, just like a bear

post-2215-0-27318100-1290945475.jpg

Edited by Jukka

Not sure about that registration Yasou. Some might think it reminds them of a nasty itchy disease.

No snow here and a lovely sunny day but gridlocked Friday on the M25 - prats having accidents by the looks of it.

Pah! Call that snow This is snow! Central Scotland today (Monday morning) before more snow later on buried everything again. (More about these photos over in the Cars section and Lotus in Snow)

SHMBO is doing a great job digging herself out with the nice new snow shovel I bought before I came away! (Not in the picture I know!) Me. I`m nice and warmish over at Galveston in the Gulf of Mexico. (needless to say I am not flavour of the month - again)

post-7988-0-30934500-1291091979.jpg

post-7988-0-68988700-1291092043.jpg

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Just showed Lisa that photo Al and she said aww bless her!

Not sure how she'd cope with a couple of kids and snow like that on a daily basis, I think I'd be being called home pronto and a career change!

I guess she's used to it now but it must be a constant worry for you that she is ok when the weathers bad like this!

Chunky Lover

_40974304_park300.jpg

Used to it, Used to it ! Try this for summer in South Wales. Gum boots and a boat !

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Al, she's shoved your shovel mate, that looks more like a broom to me!

Louise, we had a small amount of snow last night and more overnight so it's kinda white up here. Might be gone by midday though, there's not that much. Are you waiting to go out and play? :D

snoxross-snow-bike.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Been all the way to Rochdale and then Chester no snow,

Got home last night to Essex, woke up this morning, good dose of snow and cant get out on to the main road as its blocked. Still snowing at the mo

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

There has been a good foot of snow up here along with some pretty spectacular thunder and lightening but it did thaw a bit over the last couple of days BUT, its snowing again and not looking great.

Dammit! Came in to make the same post as above! :hrhr: Obviously the hot internet funny doing the rounds. My son sent me it from his work chain & I have been doing the same.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

Bit worried here in the Persian Gulf. Saw a small cloud on the horizon this morning.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Our first flakes overnight. We must have had a good half a centremetre of lying snow. In true UK style, wonder if I should expect the usual no buses, trains, schools? ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I live in the land of lake effect snow. We got only about 2" yesterday and it's currently bright and sunny in Rochester. Meanwhile in Buffalo they expect up to 2 feet today. Buffalo's snow comes from lake Erie and Rochester can get it from both Erie(sometimes) and Ontario(most often). Luckily my stepdaughter's boyfriend does not have to make the commute to Buffalo today to teach school as the schools are closed. (he can enjoy a sunny day here and maybe XMAS shop)

Edited by comem47