Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
*** TLF SHOW CARS *** - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

*** TLF SHOW CARS ***

Bibs

Is your Lotus in good enough condition for us to exhibit at shows?

We need a bank of owners who have concours (or close) condition cars that we can call upon at the various events throughout the year.

Please don't be shy if you're car isn't 100% perfect, we appreciate that these aren't new cars and will consider all cars on their merits for the various events. Also, we get a lot of requests from magazines, Lotus Cars and dealers for cars for events, we'll also contact you about these.

Please post below and add images to the dedicated gallery we've set up.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent Idea boss. smile.png My old jellopies are available.

Being able to show your pride and joy at these events is a real compliment to you and your car, supports the club and is great fun to boot, so don't hold back.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

I'm guessing a yellow GT3 with a V8 front and number plate fixing bolts (beautifully colour coded) in the deck just isn't cricket? whistle.gif

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

My car will be on display at the LA Auto Show this week at the Specialty Car Craft booth....

Too bad I don't have a nice TLF decal on the sucker....

Edited by ronin

I think it's fast enough…maybe

Lionel and Eleanor both appear to enjoy showing off so will no doubt make themselves available if required. As you know, both are well used so not concours but usually clean and shiney if that's enough.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

More than welcome to use mine, If you think it's good enough.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

My S3 Na is Award wining dont cha know!

The Copper Turbo is comsmeticaly great (will be re-painting the wheel centres) but just dont ask me to drive it anywhere coz it sounds like a lawnmower!

Edited by hopo

2012 calendar entry right there!!

Hi Bibs

You can add mine to the list if you think it up to the job. I know some people think it's a bit lame but we've had a lot of fun at the shows we've done.

A few little jobs to do over the winter then Happy Days.

Cheers, JonJon

I can't upload any photos question.gif