Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bye Scotland! - Page 7 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bye Scotland!

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Prob not extreme enough for them, not enough burning at the stake and hanging of the English.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

2 hours ago, pete said:

@C8RKHbetter hold fire on the move

Yes, it might just be what we need to bring some openness, transparency and accountability back into Scottish politics.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Yes, it might just be what we need to bring some openness, transparency and accountability back into Scottish politics.

Surely every single Scot is demanding independence aren't they? Sure thats what the implication is from her?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 minute ago, Kimbers said:

Surely every single Scot is demanding independence aren't they? Sure thats what the implication is from her?

Far from it @Kimbers. Far from it.  Plenty of Scots (and non Scots who have committed to live here) don't want it. Just a shame that a few, actors for instance who are Scottish but who choose to not live here or pay taxes here, are so vocal about what a great place it is to live despite the fact they don't CHOOSE to live here!

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

30 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Far from it @Kimbers. Far from it.  Plenty of Scots (and non Scots who have committed to live here) don't want it. Just a shame that a few, actors for instance who are Scottish but who choose to not live here or pay taxes here, are so vocal about what a great place it is to live despite the fact they don't CHOOSE to live here!

Was being sarcastic mate, The SNP always say "The Scottish people demand...." like they represent everyone.

I know you were @Kimbers but just took the opportunity to take a pop at the many Scots who abandoned Scotland who still think it is the land of tartan, shortbread and single malt.

The small print.

I’m not Scottish, don’t live there or have any association with Scotland other than vacations and that I used to travel twice monthly to Leith and Grangemouth for 8 years when I last worked in the U.K. 

So why am I posting, it’s not just made my day it has made my month. I will no longer have to see red (literally) every time she’s on TV and listed to her dulcet ranting tones. 

Failures always walk before they are pushed, just took too long for her to realise it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not surprising with that megalomaniac in charge. Scotland will be getting a new leader soon. I just hope it isn't Hamza Youseless. He has screwed up every ministerial portfolio he has ever (mis) managed 🤔

As they say, "the truth will out" about the SNP eventually and everyone will see how they have dragged Scotland down to its current level.

• Like 1

Hamza visited Ukrainian refugees yesterday, and said to one of the women "where's all the men?"

I mean, what a totally stupid thing to say. Can you imagine the outcry from Sturgeon, Blackford etc if a Tory minister had gaffed like that.

Straight away it rules him out surely as being competent enough to be First Minister!

• Sad 1

The small print.

Beware Scotland a new learner driver is amongst you - mind you Scotland is a large place so you would be unlucky to come across her.

Nicola Sturgeon: Learning to drive will give me personal freedom

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-65077954

I'd be happier if she allowed me to fund her for a one way ticket to anywhere, apart from anywhere, in Scotland.

Plus, given her policies and green agenda, would she not be better off applying for her bus and rail cards? That way she could see how in the past 12 or so years her Government has destroyed the public transport network and infrastructure up here, first hand!

• Like 2

The small print.

• Gold FFM

What? You mean she won't have personal freedom on the public transport that she's been trying to force everybody else to use? :angry:

• Like 1
  • Love 1