Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bye Scotland! - Page 10 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bye Scotland!

Bibs

Looks as if others want to leave Scotland.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-66066448

The Orkney Islands could change their status in the UK or even become a self-governing territory of Norway under new proposals.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yup, been mumblings about this for at least 20 years. They hate the Scottish Government as much they hate Westminster!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Who can blame them? Sturgeon and Youseless have screwed Scotland big time, probably forever. Same for England with the bungling, blustering Boris bullshitter 😕

• 9 months later...

What a mess in Scottish politics is in now

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Just found on FB,

image.jpeg.92c8c3cd783b4b077a2949c98bc270ec.jpeg

• Haha 1

yeah he'll put them well to rights.

I'd be arrested too quickly.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I bought a Lotus instead. Easier to conceal and faster to get away ;)

• Like 2

The small print.

Oh there are so many great memes and pictures doing the rounds but I'd be liable for arrest under our wonderful new Hate Crimes Law.  

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

On 30/04/2024 at 09:24, exeterjeep said:

Just found on FB,

image.jpeg.92c8c3cd783b4b077a2949c98bc270ec.jpeg

Fantastic 👍

The thought and hate Polis will be round at your place tomorrow. Oh, hang on a minute, they're still all tied up on Operation Branchform 🤔

• 3 weeks later...

And....... the Sturgeon "continuity" candidate continues with the same old Westminster/Union bashing guff. The last paragraph show's just what a shit show the SNP's "positioning" really is. It makes me wonder if people like Swinney and the leadership in the SNP actually ever think before they open their mouths and spout forth their rubbish. The sad thing is that SNP voters will not read past the headline, and then never see the irony.

First Minister John Swinney says the decision to hold a general election as Scottish schools begin their summer break is the "latest act of disrespect" from the UK government.

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced the poll would be held on 4 July during a rain-soaked speech at 10 Downing Street.

Mr Swinney said that holding the vote on the first week of the holidays showed the impact on Scots "will not have been given a moment's thought".

New Westminster constituency boundary changes also mean that Scottish voters will now return 57 MPs, down from 59 at the last election.

Mr Swinney, who became leader of the SNP earlier this month, said the Conservative government had done "enormous damage" to Scotland.

He added: "Scotland is protected by the SNP. If you vote for the SNP, you vote for a party that's going to put Scotland first."

The Scottish government had wanted to hold a second independence referendum on 19 October last year - when most schools across Scotland would have been on holiday, including those in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and the Highlands.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The small print.