Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caturday... - Page 6 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Caturday...

Bibs

We have one that has 4 to 5 pouches and no dried food and another that has mostly dried food with one pouche.

The first is a large cat and 18

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

It's amazing what you can do with a stencil and a little spray paint. :)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

My cat is going to be a bit put out over New Year, we will be looking after my brother's dog, so the cat will have a territory battle on his paws. Ginger cat and fox red Labrador, if they fight I'll not know from which the fur originated.

• Gold FFM

Well guys I recon I can Top that, my favourite has a simple name, Pussy and when I come home after a month overseas it is well chuffed to see me, It lets me play with it for hours and we both enjoy it, sorry I cant post any pics as I am sure they would be sensored.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No photo but how about, on top of the LHS fuel tank of an G car Esprit, when the trim is in place, and I don't mean on top of the trim above the tank? He wanted to find out what I was doing so climbed to the top of the open tailgate, then came round the side to investigate this new bit of his territory.

:lol:

Has to be a story there...

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Our eldest cat Ebony didn't eat his breakfast yesterday. Having lost a cat last year perhaps we're a bit over sensitive but I took him to the vet for checking over. Nothing noticeable but a temp so a blood test was done and he was given some antibiotics. By the time I got home he was right as rain again. £175 lighter though :blink:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Ours goes days with eating very little, or at least very little of what we provide. I think cats often loose appetite when the weather warms up, either that or he's eating too many small animals to supplement his food we supply.

We had to have one of our residents put to sleep yesterday. Owners came in today to pick up their other cats.

Not a pleasant experience. :thumbdown:

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a renewal through for our elder cat, Ebony. It's up 50% on last year and now more than my car insurance! Think I'll be going elsewhere!

Does everyone else have insurance? I've been toying with the idea of putting the £30/month I spend on both into a bank account and just using that instead when needed...

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.