Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 68 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Oh dear.   That's a shame.  Looking at it could it be a photo shop. Cant imagine the fronts turn in the arch at that size.

Actually do not think it was not a photoshop,  came up on pintrest but I could not get any details as you need to be a member or something.

Mentioned about a GXN gearbox ? What ever that means.

A

No that esprit  is Deans car, it is actually a dark metallic blue now as he had it wrapped. 

There are three stanced esprits on air, deans, robs from these forums and one in China. 

The grey metallic one I will have to see if it is on any other site other than pintrest as I am more intrested to find out how he turns the steering with wheels that size on the front without touching the inner and outer arches !

A

We have real "gravel grand prix" our area every year. 

You can check the YouTube "Neste rally Finland or The older ones under The name Rally of thousand lakes.

Just make sure that the driver is a Finn.

Late Colin McRae will do also. He was well respected among the local rally spectators...

"Older I get, faster I was"

Just been flicking through GMs prototypes that they built over the years,  Found this car amongst the list,  it was a 1986 GT prototype from GM..   Lotus actually designed and built the suspension for this  prototype,  No springs or shocks fitted it was all hydrolic controlled by micro processers.   So it would of been somewhat akin to the active suspension cars built by lotus.  Nice design also looks very JAGUAR XJ220  maybe jaguar got insperation from this design as the Jag did not lauch until 92  !  :thumbup:

1986-indy.jpg.7a4af58590befe30648726bfead66d71.jpg

• Like 1

A

3 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

Sleek! I like that! Inspiration for a kit car manufacturer there methinks...

There is one on the interwebs I have seen that looks the same, I was been sculpted in clay.  I think it was Poland.

Will see if I can find it again.

A