Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 50 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Don't sell it @BP81 you will regret it.

i know you have hankerings for something else. Go and drive / try the something else and put the whole idea into the long grass :lol:

• Like 2

Only here once

You can always save and save and save for something else........but sell the Turbo and I'm betting you'll NEVER find another one as good!!:no

• Like 1

On 11/07/2016 at 12:58, stephenwhyte said:

Simply stunning!! :thumbsup:

Interesting to see that both the indicator and windscreen wiper stalks are upside down and therefore must have been reversed. Has the owner got frustrated with having the indicators on the right side of the wheel and thought of a crafty way round it? Interesting..........B-)

I decided to do exactly that to mine today. I had enough of accidentally wiping the windscreen, and then owing to the weird way the Lucas intermittent wipe works, never being able to turn it off again the first time.

Simple to turn the stalks over. The only other issue is the two roll pins which do the indicator cancelling have to be moved to the other side of the steering wheel boss. Easy enough to drill new holes, the boss is made of aluminium. 

10 hours ago, Numanoid said:

How nice is it to have a car that's a bit out of the ordinary, yet does not attract resentment from others?

Well put, Simon.:)

Beautiful car!

• Like 1

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

6 minutes ago, swindon_alan said:

Unless they are red of course...

This being due to the usual unwashed masses often confusing the car with that "other marque" from Maranello. Once educated, most are properly won over. B-)

• Like 1

Thanks Alan, yes I like that shot too. I don't see it anymore as I now have the Exige in that space. I've put the Esprit away for a while as I like to keep it clean!

It felt great to be in it again this weekend; both cars are real events and attract positive attention in equal measure.

Cheers Simon

• Like 1

Boys with toys: my SE next to my dad's '73 450SLC, returning from a local classic car run in the sun.

Oprit.jpg

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Just hitting her stride, Brett.:thumbup:

• Like 1

Very nice (art)work!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

One might almost say that the reasons for putting the car back on the road are manifoldly evident.:thumbup:

• Like 2