Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 96 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

While I respect Magnus for what he does to chaos cars, I just got so tired when all they did was repeating the saying of Jeremy Clarkson, who by now have done more damage to Lotus then anything or anyone else. Unless of course, if one tries to live up to the old saying of bad commercial is better than no commercial.

Every single chaos car owner I know, have had far more trouble with their chaos car, than any Lotus owner I know of here in Denmark. Or did the guy on the show just learn to count to five?

It's pathetic to keep on repeating that load of crap from the old tv-show, and as we all know by now, Clarkson admitted that he found the Esprit to be a dar better car than the mustang or 928 in the Patagonia special show.

Anyway, it's good that people wish to alter a car to the better (personal thing), and put's an effort in it.

Kind regards,

jacques

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

The desperate actions of a man who's just found out how much his wife's 'copter licence will cost.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

It’ll be minimal, she’s an old hand with choppers.

Especially such a small one.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

On 06/08/2019 at 07:58, Escape said:

I stopped watching when he claimed the last models had a 6-speed gearbox...

Ag, but he is probably distracted by the problems he's going to face as he's said that for a HG he cannot just take the head off he instead has to drop the whole power-train out of the bottom. That will be an awful job, he's have to pretty much do it piece by piece.

• Like 1

Guest modifiedv8engines

Another one for the thread. ....Just to prove it runs okay after the last few weeks headaches !

My 97 Esprit V8 taken at the late Colin Chapmans home yesterday (Kettringham Hall) & former Team Lotus HQ ( hallowed ground indeed). 

Esprit V8 Kett Hall 2.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...