Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ian's S4s refurb - Page 45 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ian's S4s refurb

26 minutes ago, march said:

Are well - if only you had a V8 I may have been able to help.

Nah Marc, he's gone Injun...

31 minutes ago, ian29gte said:

I need a kidney. Deal?

I've got a freezer full. As long as you don't mind it coming from the lamb direction?

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 20:41, swindon_alan said:

Nah Marc, he's gone Injun...

I've got a freezer full. As long as you don't mind it coming from the lamb direction?

It's tempting, but I'd feel a bit sheepish doing it.

Margate Exotics.

The carpets have arrived from @Steve V8, and they look very good indeed!

So, that's me and 'er for the weekend, then. I've never fitted a carpet in my life before, and it's going to be a steep learning curve, and probably lots of arguing.

I have Relate and Samaritans on speed dial.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

The hardest bit is the gripper.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

I love a good lay

6 hours ago, Sparky said:

Deep shag?

I can imagine you guys having a little giggle whilst telling the carpet fitter you'd like a deep shag, he he he he.

I get comments like these on a regular basis from some of my lady customers ( ladies in the loosest sence). It's a good job at my age I'd rather go down the garden and knock down some stingers.:cry:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

In my line of business, I've been known to grease a few nipples.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I'll draw the line at those wanting their nuts tightened.

Right, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Steve has made the rear window carpet in one piece, and is confident it can be affixed without it being cut, like they all are. I had a go yesterday afternoon, and gave up, it was like fighting an octopus: It needs two people's arms and legs with prehensile toes just to get in it situ.

I have been given some sage advice however, so will have another punt at it this morning. Depending on the outcome, we could be going down The Fez later on.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Haha - try pissing up a rope on a windy day - far easier.

carpet spray adhesive is the only way you will do it. Oh and a whole rugby team to help hold

Only here once

• Gold FFM

He probably took it out just to fit the carpet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Haha - try pissing up a rope on a windy day - far easier.

carpet spray adhesive is the only way you will do it. Oh and a whole rugby team to help hold

The wife says pissing up a rope on a windy day is easier.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

That looks fantastic mate, I've been wondering how it's been going, and worrying that the carpet had stretched whilst being bound.

Looks like you've made a tidy job, I'd be happy with that. Don't get carried away with the G&T, today's glue sniffing session should have you half way there. Glue in the beard is a sign of addiction.