Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GTE Registry - Page 7 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

Michael, a blast with a hair dryer and they've stayed stuck since. Ive also had a small one made for the rear. Oh and the mats....wont mention the t-shirt...lol.

Looks good, see what you mean about the garage, breath in!!!!!

IMAG1591.jpg

IMAG1422.jpg

Gav

Congrats Alan, I will hopefully get to see it in the flesh sometime up our way.  Pop over to the LEGS sectioned say hello.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

That would be me. Picking it up on Thursday next week, then off on a tour of Germany on June 2nd.

Well done Allan, I wondered if you were the Scottish owner and explains some of the questions you had for me at Petit Paris. Enjoy the car and the trip to Germany. Hope Andrew and Barry can keep up with you!

Given that Andrew will be in an Exige S V6 and Barry is an ex racing driver i think it will be me trying to keep up in Germany! I'l give it my best shot though!

• Like 1

Congratulations Alan!

We now have 9 of the 17 cars allocated here on TLF. I guess the number of TLF'ers from Honkong or China is too small.

01 CH                                         Blue                 Cognac             LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                 Cognac             RHD   IPS      2+2

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight   Starlight            Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+2

05 HK                                         Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK                                         Starlight            Sports Racer     RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH                                         Sport Yellow     Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      SimonOakmore          Black & Gold     Venom              RHD   MAN    2+0

09 USA                                      Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0

10 UK      adfer                          Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2

11 DE      TBD                           Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

12 HK                                        Aspen White      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

13 UK      Allocated                    Spec TBC                                  RHD              2+0

14 UK      sizona                        TBC                   TBC                 LHD   IPS      2+0

15 UK      TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black               LHD   MAN    2+0

16 UK      Trevor S                     Spec                  TBC                 LHD               2+0

17 NOT ALLOCATED                                                                  LHD               2+0

18 Allocated                               Gold/Red                                    LHD   IPS      2+0

19 NOT ALLOCATED                                                                  LHD               2+0

20 NOT ALLOCATED                 but reserved by Lotus

• Like 2

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Congratulations Andrew!! :D

Jokes, but well done Mr F! 

I'd love to see all the GTE's we can muster in a special display at the Lotus Festival, do you think it'll make the trip down south with all the others? Be great if we can get 10-12 of them there on display :thumbsup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

News form Germany the Carbon Bodied Evora GTE is sold.

:thumbsup:  :clap:

Now is it Alan or Andrew?

News about my car: 

This is the very same car provided for Gerard Lopez to use but then taken back.

I'll be picking it up on the 20th!

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

News about my car:

I'll be picking it up on the 20th!

There is a Lotus on Track trackday at Hethel on the 20th June. Make sure that you bring your new ride over and say hello.

There is a Lotus on Track trackday at Hethel on the 20th June. Make sure that you bring your new ride over and say hello.

That would be a challenge. I'm picking it up at Lotus am Ring,  aka Komotec. 

That's cool, I do love how each car has its own little life history before we got them.

Gav

They all have a story to tell. Mine was the display car used on the 2012 Goodwood stand when it was Lotus headlining that year, and the black GTE was running up the hill. I believe it then got shipped off to Hongkong for some time before returning late last year. Edited by TheKevlarKid

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I hadn't watched that video - that thing sounds ace - love the supercharger whine and the extra horses make it properly mentally fast! Must try to resist buying a Komotec upgrade!