Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Thank You TLF - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Thank You TLF

• Gold FFM

Me and my 10year old lad loved this.

He liked his driving lesson and burn up we had in an e63 amg with one of the mbw drivers.

We both liked very much CHANGES on here thrashing the arse of his lovely esprit...... And seeing all the other lovely cars.......

• Like 1

Only here once

To Bibs and the organising team, well done, fantastic day

Sparky for his excellent Marshalling skills.

And to every one else involved, thanks!

Danny & Barb

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

Well done all this involed in making today happen, nicely organised, great venue, a lovely end to my birthday weekend.

I also have a nice yellow Lotus book to read and look forward to the banking and Concord pictures

Thank you to Bibs and all those involved in organising such a brilliant day. Fantastic turnout of cars and can't wait until the next one. 

Thanks Bibs & Laura for organising this. Great bunch of marshals :)

Chris

We had a great day, thanks to everybody for organising this event, and thanks of course for all the attendees for making it worthwhile. Even the weather ran according to plan!

For anyone wearing high viz today, sincerely thank you very much.

:clap:

What a cracking day that was! I can see this getting bigger every year, all credit to Bibs and Laura, I'm really glad the weather showed up after all the hard work that you put into it.

I'm looking forward to 2016 already.

:thumbup:

Agreed, thanks to everyone and for all the effort they put in for the rest of us to enjoy!

Gav

Completely agree Gav, but that also includes anyone who brought an Evora GTE along, they stole the show today. Unlikely that any of us will see FOUR of them again in the same place for a while!

Ditto.Nice to see old faces and lots of fantastic Loti,Look forward to the next do.

( Oh by the way it was me that gave Laura the £20 for full membership)

Went round the museum as well .What a day.

• Like 1

Completely agree Gav, but that also includes anyone who brought an Evora GTE along, they stole the show today. Unlikely that any of us will see FOUR of them again in the same place for a while!

Youre welcome, the pleasure was all mine. Maybe we can aim for a few more next year!

Gav

Just to echo everyone;s previous comments. Thanks to all involved in organising and marshaling. All your hard work really made the day a huge success, and a very memorable event! 

Can't wait for next year :)

• Gold FFM

A fantastic day made memorable by the huge turnout of interesting cars.  Thanks to everyone who worked behind the scenes to make it all happen.  Look forward to seeing more photos from around the parking and of course the official Concorde and Banking shots.

Last count was 203, although Laura would have to confirm :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

I'd like just one photo since I can't use the MyEye doovery.  :getmecoat:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)