Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Esprit S4s owner - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New Esprit S4s owner

stephenwhyte

Stephen

welcome...and what a superb example and I love the colours.......the interior and exterior set each other off perfectly.....

thats fantastic....I looking forward to seeing it.....B-)

cheers

Gareth 

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

if there was an emoji self abusing - insert here......

Oh there is bound to be somewhere out there on the interwebby thing.  Actually, it could be a very useful one, a bit like the "censored" one.  :X Maybe this is the face part?

Anyway I have to say that is a great colour combo and looking forward to seeing it on Sunday.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Just moved the posts about the Red '82 Turbo to it's own thread, in case anyone was wondering where they'd all gone!

• Like 1

Just moved the posts about the Red '82 Turbo to it's own thread, in case anyone was wondering where they'd all gone!

I thought a Moderator had thought I had overloaded the system with photos and deleted........phew!!??

• 2 weeks later...

Great picture. Interesting to see Mica Yellow next to Norfolk mustard ( or is that solar yellow?). Either way both look great.

Neither - it's New Lotus Yellow (spice) also known as Spice Yellow.......if you're in a hurry at the paint shop, as the official title is a tad long?

See here...... 

image.jpeg

In reality mine looks greener than it comes over in the photo, that is unless the sun hits it.......and then it has an orange flip through it - strangest paint I think I've ever seen. Graham thought exactly the same when he saw it for the first time today.

It's damn cool though?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Such a beautiful car, im green with envy. looks great after the detail. I keep thinking about one myself but my paintwork is actually pretty knackered!

need to get more some pics of those cars together!!!!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Very nice!

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)