Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drones... - Page 24 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Drones...

Bibs

Didn't really notice it myself, might be your screen? 

If you're seeing some weirdness in the roof area, that's Moire which happens when lines are too close, happens with people with striped/checked shirts too. 

https://www.slrlounge.com/what-causes-moire-how-to-avoid-it-how-to-remove-it/

You need either a bigger sensor or a camera with an anti-alias filter.

In other news, Gatwick blamed drones for shutting down again for an hour the other day. I'll let you decide!!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Scroll up mate, that's the link Pete posted to start the discussion on Amazon deliveries. 

Being in the industry day in, day out, I can't see the CAA allowing this anywhere other than the highlands and islands at first, certainly not anywhere with general aviation popping around the place. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

23 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

dropping the packets from 12 feet. Hope nothing fragile is sent.

bio degradeable thread

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

18 hours ago, Bibs said:

Scroll up mate, that's the link Pete posted to start the discussion on Amazon deliveries. 

I'm only a day late 🤔 A combination of ULSB (Ultra Low Speed Broadband) and BST (Borders Summer Time)

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not to @Bibsstandard obvs, but I had some drone footage featured on BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-67474795

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/10/2023 at 11:32, Chillidoggy said:

I'm reliably informed that Scottish Broadband has to travel uphill from England, hence the delay.

Mine was subsidised by English taxpayers, which is why even in a relatively remote part of Perthshire I get 60mps+ and so no issues at all. In fact, better than a lot of my "english" colleagues.

Thanks guys.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.