Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Amazon Prime/Netflix/Disney Thread - Page 9 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Amazon Prime/Netflix/Disney Thread

ChrisJ

• Gold FFM
On 19/12/2023 at 09:15, Kimbers said:

Now a review of a Netflix movie we really didn't like "Leave the world behind".

What a crock of shit.

Couldn’t agree any more. I spent 2 hours waiting for something to happen. Far too slow boring and tedious for me. Never seen a single episode of Friends either so no idea if that would have made any difference but would doubt it. 🥱 Yawn

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Just watched Fool Me Once. Great show, worth a watch and I won't spoil it but typical Coben.

Binged that over christmas. Thought it was great too. Well made. Good story. Great ending.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Just watched American Nightmare on Netflix.

I have no words.

Mostly for the fact that I am astonished that a police force 40 miles away from a case that was deemed a hoax by the police and the FBI and is splashed across every channel and every newspaper yet has an almost identical MO to the Huskins/Quinn case, yet the Huskins/Quinn case does not seem to be something that the Palo Alto police are aware of.

How?

And 2.5 million USD was not enough.

Oh, and not one officer was held to account?

The worst thing about it all is that I don't really know if our police in Australia would be any better. :no 

Well, except for those words.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 weeks later...

Griselda. Netflix.

Opens with a quote from Pablo Escobar - "The only man I was ever truly afraid of, was a woman. Griselda Blanco"

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

OK, Look, it may look like a kids program but I can assure you it's not.

Really great acting, superb special effects and a cracking story filled with everyones favourite Greek gods and monsters makes this a really great watch! We binge watched it on Saturday, all 8 episodes. Couldn't stop watching it! Really good, especially if you are a sci fi and fantasy nerd like me and Wendy.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Agree. It was well put together and enjoyable.

• Like 1

The small print.

• 2 weeks later...

Also for any of you gamers and sci fi fans, this looks AMAZING! 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Ah ha - that stars Michael Emerson from that great TV series "Person of Interest".

The small print.

• 2 weeks later...

Friday Night Dinner - Hilarious!! Shalom!! 

Can I Tell You A Secret - Lia is a local friend of mine, I set up and help with her web store. Really brings home the ease, lack of ability to deal with and terror of cyberstalking.

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

On Netflix I think, might have Morgan Freeman in it, but if you decide to watch The Ritual Killer, don't say I didn't warn you.

Woeful.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Shogun on Disney. Great remake of the Original with Richard Chamberlain. Thoroughly hooked!

• Gold FFM

+1 for Halo and Lionesses.  Also (mostly) on flights.  Yellowstone is brilliant.

Word of warning - the Paramount App is Donald Ducking awful.  Had it on trial... it's a mess.

• Gold FFM
On 20/03/2024 at 13:46, Bibs said:

:lol:

image.jpeg

just got back from France yesterday and have still only seen the first one, going to bing it over the next couple of days. The first episode was brilliant 

• Gold FFM
11 minutes ago, Dan E said:

going to bing it over the next couple of days

I'm going to chrom it.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

On 13/03/2024 at 09:21, Bibs said:

The Gentleman on Netflix. Thank me later, it's got some proper laughs! 

Watched all 8 last week. Typical Guy Ritchie, very entertaining 👍

• Like 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

3 Body Problem.

Very weird, very intruguing and very original. I'm not usually a sci-fi fan outside of Star Wars but this is interesting so far.

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Thanks @Bibs, I'm looking for a new series to binge, and love sci-fi, so will give it a try.

Been watching Shogun on Disney and quite enjoyed it, even if it is giving me flashbacks to my childhood watching Richard Chamberlain!  

• Like 1

The small print.

Ditto, Shogun really good.

We thought it was for kids @C8RKH but its actually really good, take a watch of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. We binged it in one night, 7 hours, 3 bottles of wine and about half a bottle of whiskey! Thats for 2 of us BTW

If you are looking for a kick ass Sci Fi movie this is bloody awesome on Netflix.

Second one comes out around May time!

24 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

take a watch of Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Did that. Really enjoyed it too. I was watching it in my study, wifey came in and scoffed "but that's aimed at kids" and I just looked at her and asked what her point was as she's always calling me a childish twit or similar. Bloody women. Never understand them...

• Haha 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM
50 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

7 hours, 3 bottles of wine and about half a bottle of whiskey!

You were probably watching Mamma Mia on a loop.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

4 hours ago, Bibs said:

3 Body Problem.

Very weird, very intriguing and very original. I'm not usually a sci-fi fan outside of Star Wars but this is interesting so far.

based on a series of books by Liu Cixin. :) 

It's getting there......