Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 58 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

Someone had suggested that they might send me one, but many months ago.

So bought the entire switch panel from Lotus Exeter about a week ago, (£303) and switched the cap cover. So have a number of spare plastic caps!

I bought the standard part that is for the GT410/GT410 sport which is the least expensive. Did not want to quote my chassis number etc as they might have sent me the wrong (more expensive) part.

Its not a decal either is is sort of translucent piece of plastic, so it starts white and goes red when selected - like the sport button.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looks as if the auto military grey GT430 at Hoffmans is back for sale, the price has reduced since I looked yesterday. 

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/13460582 May be the current owner did not have it long.?

• 2 weeks later...

The military grey auto has gone off AT and PH, may now be sold? But was at Hofmann's, who are even less Lotus than they were, so may have gone somewhere else?

From FB, a pic of the GT430 auto LHD at SWLC open day. They were removing the engine bay loom to send it back to the factory.

image.thumb.jpeg.1c96376c30fbb607dcacbe3653de3867.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buying a Lotus is of itself the most pointless thing anyone can do - as for any other non utilitarian vehicle.  You want something useful? Analyse your needs and buy a cheap runaround for the shopping/commute and hire a comfort wagon for holidays.  Meanwhile I'll buy as many pointless cars as I like and store them in the barn just in case we get a sunny day and I fancy a drive out. (Mind you I may just sell something to pay the leccie bill this winter.) 😃

• Haha 2

The Market has always dictated that very low mileage cars are worth rather more than those driven regularly. By the way, very low mileage doesn’t necessarily mean neglect and deterioration. You can still have a fun car, use it on and off all year round and get it serviced annually, without putting on thousands of miles each year.

• Like 2

Probably the only thing to really rival it for driving pleasure is a Caterham or a McLaren.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 4 weeks later...