Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430" - Page 10 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430"

4exige

@Cristiano Pretty much I'll do the same.... Enjoy and drive the car, since I believe it is mighty fun and performant anyway..... and let's wait for the 460 Cup or the 1st 2nd hand Cup 430.... I saw the 2nd hand 380 Cup.... my guess is that it's gonna be difficult to sell one in November with the 1st snow, but 100k is a good price if the guy is in a hurry he might get some interest.... but it's a niche market

@Jokke Vlo It's always better to invest in the driving skills than in the car.... that's for sure... once you run out of additional skills, consider upgrading the car :):):)

AutocarThe Cup 430 answers its compromises on road with staggering circuit performance, and as such represents one of the best Lotuses of recent times. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Cheers,

John W

Welcome to Switzerland.....

http://www.20min.ch/ro/sports/automoto/story/21758748#videoid=578644

Buemi at the wheels of a F1 over the Gothard pass...... that's what the Alps have been for.....

@cib24 yes I should be able to find one...I've a friend who's a "retired" slalom swiss champion and is all into japanase nissan, mitsu, sub, etc. etc. I'm sure he knows.... and he lives 35 kms from me...not outside on a remote island :):):)

No LSD, that's what the guy in the Italian video says.

I don't like the silver wheels. I saw a 380 cup with those  (live also) and they were ugly. Looks like a cheap part on an expensive car.

2 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

No LSD, that's what the guy in the Italian video says.

I don't like the silver wheels. I saw a 380 cup with those  (live also) and they were ugly. Looks like a cheap part on an expensive car.

Whereas I cannot stand the look of black wheels. Hey-ho.

Of course matter of taste.. but on a track day car, black wheels is the way to go, with all the dust, rubber, etc.. I agree that the design of the wheels is very minimalistic and could be easily improved in both versions.

God we falling out about the colour of the wheels now, sure there are better things to have a debate on such a epic car?

10 hours ago, scotty435 said:

The next thing we will have someone saying the front splitter is to low and they seen it being scrapped in the factory, sorry that was mentioned in a other room.

Car looks too high for me... needs lowering and needs the Cup R splitter ;)

No one can complain about splitters being too low unless they're finding them scrap braking hard from 145mph lol 

www.alias23.com

A 430 Cup engine into a 380 Cup, easy. buy a completely new engine from the factory, and keep the 1st one as a back up. KT sells a complete Exige V6 engine for less than € 10k...... I don't see the 430 Cup being that much more expensive .....