Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Time to start explaining - Page 8 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Time to start explaining

• Gold FFM

??? lalalalalallalalalla

anyway - fitted the oil cooler today on the ns. It unscrewed !!! Well would you believe it. 

New one fitted in - new pipe ends fitted on. Some bolts came in the post so the gearbox mounts are now bolted to the gearbox. 

Fitted the charcoal canister thingy and renewed the pipes to that.

just a bit confused about which black block is the map one and which is the other one barometer or something. Ones bolted on the wooden tank cover under the ecu - the others flopping about. One of them connects to the t by the fuel pressure rail. Need the S4 sat by the side of it to copy.

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Nice new blue gates belt and new tensioner bearing fitted today. In between school runs and loading the s3 on a trailer. Just all the aux belts to fit back on now when I get home

Only here once

• Gold FFM

No they do the other two colours as well !!

the engine bits needed to be red - and may as well do all the bits the same.

in other news a nice shiny new turbo arrived today - thankfully the missus chose not to open the box ?

• Haha 1

Only here once

10 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

No they do the other two colours as well !!

the engine bits needed to be red - and may as well do all the bits the same.

in other news a nice shiny new turbo arrived today - thankfully the missus chose not to open the box ?

That’s good, knowing where it’s come from, it’ll probably be the wrong one, so you can send it straight back again without repackaging it.

• Haha 2

Margate Exotics.

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Feminist? Where? I need a sandwich 

You need two to make a sandwich.

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Cam covers and plenum now all fitted back on. Seem to be missing the support bar which goes from the plenum to the block - will have a rummage round tomorrow.

awaiting clutch bearing from sj still - that’s gonna be the thing that holds up dropping the whole lot back in

A5717B94-5A0A-45D5-B3AA-F86A93576752.thumb.jpeg.444524aa78f95c88baceb7cde1eca4b9.jpeg

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM
42 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

awaiting clutch bearing from sj still - that’s gonna be the thing that holds up dropping the whole lot back in

This is a sad excuse....I think mission creep is setting in....eh "Bro"