Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Merry Christmas - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Merry Christmas

esp88

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Merry Christmas to all! 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

Have a great one everybody......

all the veg prepped for tomorrow, pigs in blankets done and a meatloaf ready to go. Roll on the kids at 5am...

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Merry Christmas everyone4. I am outside on our barbie watching over a beef and a pork on the spit.

Have fun everyone!  :santa: :animier: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Lovely looking car (apart from the lozenge!).  Would be very interested in comparing an SA to an SE.

My favourite wheels on an Excel - why oh why did they have to put ones that go forwards on one side, backwards on the other on the later SE's

4 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Lovely looking car (apart from the lozenge!).  Would be very interested in comparing an SA to an SE.

My favourite wheels on an Excel - why oh why did they have to put ones that go forwards on one side, backwards on the other on the later SE's

Thanks Chris,I must say that I was surprised how well it goes with the auto box,got a slipper in the back which helps,once she is up in the revs she kicks ass.P.s. What's the lozenge? 

Hertfordshire. Eurotunnel is the closet I've been to Folkestone in the Excel.

You should come to the Brooklands meeting - usually in May. I'll be in my Esprit in 2018 though.