Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
BBQ at the FARM - Page 3 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

BBQ at the FARM

Dave Freeman

• Gold FFM

We're all very pissed.

Edit for our American friends: we're not at all angry.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

As Sparky's ability to use a keyboard* may diminish as things continue, we cannot rely on his ability to translate, therefore we provide this for any future English colloquialisms : http://www.effingpot.com/chapters/slang/

For "may" read "will" continue to... at a fast rate .

for "use a keyboard", initially read as "do many things", later read as "do anything"

For "ability to translate" please allow for the fact he has to translate between Watfordian and English to start with, so any other language is pushing it.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Shaping up to be an all-nighter...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

This post has been very quiet for sometime. 

A big thanks to David and Megan ,excellent hosts as usual.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Good grief..............................................

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Thanks to Dave & Megan for organising this momentous event.  Once the lightweights had departed, the quality booze and food were unveiled and we proceeded to impress each other with our singing and dancing skills until dawn.  It all got a bit messy and no doubt everybody's a little fuzzy today.  Outstanding stuff!

• Like 1

Certainly the grandson has a new hero, spiderman has been relegated to second😀

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

I wasn't even wearing my cape...

Sorry I missed it, got back a bit later than expected :(

Twas a weekend of excellence, topped off by a marathon party session. I do believe daylight had reappeared as we retired this morning. As I say "Excellent"  Thanks Dave and Megan xx

• Like 2

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

2 hours ago, rocket63 said:

Twas a weekend of excellence, topped off by a marathon party session. I do believe daylight had reappeared as we retired this morning. 

It was.....

Some people have more stamina than others, or are more pissed and stubborn than others. Good effort party animals!

1 hour ago, Trevsked said:

shame we weren’t able to stay longer.

Trevor.

Would have been good if you could have, or if I had been there a little bit earlier!

Sorry to miss those that left before I got there, and any that arrived after I left.

Oh what a night! Always a brilliant party put on by Dave and Megan, and always good to be with true friends again even though less often than I'd wish. Thank you all, especially Dave and Megan, also Paul, Wilf, Wayne, Michelle, Sparky. Nice to see Paul and Denise too albeit too briefly.

Any one for a game of pool with a difference?

• Love 1

Dave.

Fantastic week end, dinner on Friday evening with our great friends Paul and Sarah, (thanks guy's appreciate your help). BBQ went really well, thanks to everyone who attended, sorry some of you could not stay longer. 4.30 finish on Sunday morning then after a bit of sleep a full English breakfast, thanks to Wayne and Michelle for making a special effort to come to the party  - - - - car troubles , Lotus of course !

Looking forward to the next one........................

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks to Dave and Megan for a great night . Allegedly we were all dancing and singing. But as I have seen no evidence I will only believe when proof is provided.

Thanks again and great to catch up

Paul Denise

• Thanks 1

Shame we had to leave but could not put up with Gary’s singing any longer  ;) 😜 seriously was great to catch up with everyone and we both had a great time :thumbup:

Big thanks to Dave and Megan for their excellent hospitality and great BBQ as always and look forward to the next one :) 

Forgot to get any pictures except this one from the car park ;) 

4BA26D8C-4A7D-467C-A9B7-FEF7EB5DD620.thumb.jpeg.50589eee43da746f836062f214b643b2.jpeg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

7 hours ago, Dave Freeman said:

Fantastic week end, dinner on Friday evening with our great friends Paul and Sarah, (thanks guy's appreciate your help). BBQ went really well, thanks to everyone who attended, sorry some of you could not stay longer. 4.30 finish on Sunday morning then after a bit of sleep a full English breakfast, thanks to Wayne and Michelle for making a special effort to come to the party  - - - - car troubles , Lotus of course !

Looking forward to the next one........................

Another epic night of pool,  alcohol and music. Well worth the 5 hrs in the garage rebuilding the off side drive shaft. 🤪

As always the legends that are Dave and Megan provided hospitality that is without equal. Always a pleasure to see the Lotus faithful. Big shout to Gary , the 2 Paul’s the 2 Dave’s ( one is a red elan named after Rodney 😁) and of course the ladies present that do the driving home... 

much love to Dave and Meg.. ❤️

• Thanks 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Calm............................Before the Storm 👌

37904689_10156929947110649_3445855405496860672_n.jpg

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Ooo. Noddy 😴

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM
13 hours ago, internets said:

4BA26D8C-4A7D-467C-A9B7-FEF7EB5DD620.thumb.jpeg.50589eee43da746f836062f214b643b2.jpeg

Love the look of that black Esprit! If that’s Dave’s it changed a bit from the last time I saw it 👍

Its also the only other Esprit I’ve ever seen with the front splitters the same as I had on my 1st Esprit. Love it 😍 

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!