Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 20 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

@Bibs, you could try a policy that I had when working in the UK for an American company who thrived on emails.

When I got back I just deleted everything I hadn’t read. If you want some amusement why not try it :lol:

• Haha 1

Pretty sure I made a balls of it as I didn’t open an account, just applied as an owner via site. Arghhh... 😡

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

2 minutes ago, Stuart Monument said:

@top-plumber I didnt open an account but got a order number. I’m sure your order will be fine. 

Just when I needed a positive mental attitude, good timing Brother...✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

14 hours ago, Bibs said:

I'm back! Will be going through and validating all the orders and replying to the several hundred emails, PM's,. facebook messages, texts and whatsapps tomorrow :)

May the force be with you 😀

• Like 1

Really didn't want to be "one of those people" but I will have to be.... :(

I still haven't had an email confirmation, nor can I log into the site...
I have requested a new password... twice... but no email received.

Sorry :(
I've turned down dealer offered tickets, so hopefully I am definitely due tickets via here.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Thankyou :thumbsup:

I'm done now, as you were...

Like I said, I didn't want to ask :unworthy:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Order complete too! Thanks Bibs

(I only remembered 2 of the 4 digits correctly, and they were in the wrong order.... must buy a pen)

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

5 hours ago, Bibs said:

That's up to each club to decide Nigel. I'll be updating that page today with a list of the clubs coming. 

Bibs, on this subject I sent an email to the 'info at lotus70' email address to register an interest for a club pitch for MLOC - have you seen the email, is there something else I should be doing? Hope we are not too late or clubs are by invitation only :(

Edited by duncx

Just received my confirmation email! Great, thanks very much Bibs!

What's the situation regarding access for the general public? Is the event for Lotus owners only? My stepson is coming with me in my Elise but my partner (his mum!) wants to come in her Mercedes.

Thanks again Bibs, looking forward to it so much.