Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 117 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

to add a nerdy comment (as @tim_marra already got the crown for realising the early battery "cover"...) the floor mats are not very first MY 12 (but they might have been chnagd later on this car); you could also identify a very early my 12 (even some build in 2011) because of their door pins I think, but not in the pics shown in the advert

• Like 1

The premium sport interior as featured didn't use any alcantara. It is all leather. Once the SR was introduced late summer 2012 I think very few non - SR cars were produced as the SR gave a significant saving over the equivalent spec'd non-SR.

• Gold FFM
On 26/06/2020 at 12:40, C8RKH said:

I agree re the aluminium dash trims @jep - the black coated ones just look nasty to me in comparison. Lotus got so many things just spot on and right with the original S1, they really did.

Would like to get back in one, one day, but will build another bloody garage first......

I’ve had both the N/A and currently a SR and for me the dark textured steering wheel and HVAC surround look much better than the smooth alloy. But I also refused to upgrade to a 4xx because of the front-end and revised interior. Mind you, the GT front-end has returned to the Lotus good looks but it’s a shame the armrest is only in the non sport model. 

• Like 2

@Gazm I wasn't a fan of the 400 front end when it first came out but I like it now. I guess things just become more familiar. As for the arm rest who can order that from here or Deroure and it is not a hard fit nor that expensive. It will fit any Evora.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Just do it!

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

It is seriously tempting I have to say unfortunately Bibs drives like my wife but I would imagine that it would be brilliant with a proper driver. 

the problem is I start on Pistonheads say, and look at the S1’s then I think we’ll for another 10k I could have, oh and for another I could have then I end up looking at a Military Grey (the bestest colour ever) 410 

On 01/07/2020 at 23:32, paranoidandroid said:

This seems a bit of a bargain Evora IPS, didn’t realise prices had softened quite so much.

It's not really any different from 6 months ago when I purchased mine. £36k was about the going rate for a 2012S from an approved dealer. So this looks about right to me. 

Statistically it will be more reliable then.

Looks like a nice car, great colour and condition.

• Like 1

The small print.

Agree great car. Will had this same car for sale late last year and I made a enquire about the car but it was sold in a matter of days of the advert going live. For me the one thing that lets it down is not having the premium pack.

On 07/07/2020 at 12:53, scotty435 said:

Agree great car. Will had this same car for sale late last year and I made a enquire about the car but it was sold in a matter of days of the advert going live. For me the one thing that lets it down is not having the premium pack.

I think this is a bit of a tactic with Will. Seems to advertise cars he has already sold. I got in touch with him last year. Literally minutes after he advertised the car and it was already sold. (Might have even been this car)

Think he does it to build up a customer pool.

• Like 2

Me too - enquired about RX12 FHH when it was advertised by Will last year - appeared to be a nice car, but gone before I could see it.  Looks like there was a sizeable list of potential buyers. Pretty pleased with what I did buy though.

• Like 2

Hi, 

Just starting my search....#excited

This thread has been incredibly helpful. 

Does anyone know the 2010 Persian Blue car? Great colours and spec. Is it a forum car?  Any comments or advice?