Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 133 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

As it's that time of year what are the predictions for the future value of my car?

Probably worth around 40K now on its best day, how much will it be worth in two years time? (Mileage unchanged due to Covid)

2 hours ago, EGTE said:

You've got AU10 BHN in there twice.

I think it was sold earlier in the year and is now up for sale again.

11 minutes ago, Bruss said:

As it's that time of year what are the predictions for the future value of my car?

Probably worth around 40K now on its best day, how much will it be worth in two years time? (Mileage unchanged due to Covid)

What’s the mileage, colour, spec, year?

grey 2013 a few upgrades, 14K km (lhd), service history, one careful owner, obviously.

The question really is around what a 40K evora will be worth in 2 years time.

If it was RHD in the UK I would say it would be worth a minimum of £36k, possibly £38k, all day long and would sell quickly.  I have no idea re LHD and European market. Sorry.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Well looks like my old NA is still the most expensive car currently for sale and that’s why it is probably still for sale. It is a fantastic car but at that price will it ever sell? 🤷

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

If it was RHD in the UK I would say it would be worth a minimum of £36k, possibly £38k, all day long and would sell quickly.  I have no idea re LHD and European market. Sorry.

Would have thought that would be its value now and in 2 years possibly 35000

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

2 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Well looks like my old NA is still the most expensive car currently for sale and that’s why it is probably still for sale. It is a fantastic car but at that price will it ever sell? 🤷

I suspect not mate - Central are asking way too much for it in my view, how long have they had it now?

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Yes - because eventually they will drop the price and sell to someone whom buys on finance and they will get a commission on it. The reality is an Evora is a great car and older models are largely protected from depreciation.

• Like 1

Only here once

22 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

It did Indeed @C8RKH. Sold swiftly as well - but it was priced aggressively to move the car on - and had I not had a great deal when I bought it - for sure it would have been up for more. Unbelievably two people still umm’d and arr’d over the car before the chap whom bought it. That stunned me frankly - it should without doubt have sold to the first person to see it. 
There is a LE at silverstone for £30k and frankly that’s what the competition was. 

Guess that probably tells us where the market’s at.  I personally do think it was probably worth the money but for me - as I was one of the two umm and arrers - in the end I wasn’t keen on the colour, just a bit too ‘warm’ in the grey range, like a light beige.  I was surprised at that - it was moreso in the flesh than in photos.  Totally subjective of course and as long as the new owner likes it that’s cool (or warm, depending....!) 👍🏻

You also took a deposit and sold it to the new owner the next day before waiting for me to confirm either way as we agreed, remember 🤣😉😉

3 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Yes - because eventually they will drop the price and sell to someone whom buys on finance and they will get a commission on it. The reality is an Evora is a great car and older models are largely protected from depreciation.

Spot on.

Edited by Daveb99
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Daveb99 said:

I suspect not mate - Central are asking way too much for it in my view, how long have they had it now?

6 months 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202101067703244?atmobcid=soc3

£59k for a GT410 Sport. What’s the catch? £14k cheaper than the next cheapest but 19k miles - does that mean buying and driving a low miler would cost £1k in depreciation for every 1000 miles? 

Edited by Gin_Man

47 minutes ago, Gin_Man said:

£59k for a GT410 Sport. What’s the catch? £14k cheaper than the next cheapest but 19k miles - does that mean buying and driving a low miler would cost £1k in depreciation for every 1000 miles? 

Nice colour, would be more at a lotus dealer, may be they are keen to sell it, as it makes their astons look expensive.

1 hour ago, Gin_Man said:

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/9522386

only a few grand cheaper than this one with half the miles... colour is perhaps not to everyone’s taste!

Wow that looks quite appealing. I get confused with the naming though, is the GT410 Sport the “hardcore” Evora with less sound deadening and no arm rest? 

34 minutes ago, Wake said:

Wow that looks quite appealing. I get confused with the naming though, is the GT410 Sport the “hardcore” Evora with less sound deadening and no arm rest? 

Yep. Some 400s on for that same price. I think someone will get an amazing deal. Just wondering if that person should be me! 😊

1 hour ago, 62dave said:

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/9522386

only a few grand cheaper than this one with half the miles... colour is perhaps not to everyone’s taste!

Yeh that’s not going to be a popular colour. Thing is perhaps this is more realistically priced as the more expensive ones have been hanging around for months! I’ve been waiting for them to drop but not budging.