Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South East Convoy Friday - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

South East Convoy Friday

• Gold FFM

So plan Stan........

I am meeting @makkyh at Midday on Friday here

A20 Swanley Service Station
Swanley By Pass, Swanley
Sidcup, DA14 5JA

Has Mcdonalds, Costa & Super Unleaded

I believe we also have in tow @black&gold, @LJR possibly @Dunsfold Dave not sure who else fancies it. We were then thinking of heading to Stansted Services for say 13.30 to meet @Kimbers (if your still up for it) @Sparky (retired), @Chillidoggy (assuming he hasn't still got the misogs about convoys) 

Anyone else fancy it I will get a list going then PM me your number and I will send mine so we know if you get stuck or are late. Looking to leave Stansted no later than 2pm

@JNW3 FYI, if you can make it. 

this is assuming I get my tickets of course 🙂

DanE

PS: I am not leading the convoy mainly because neither of my 2no cigarette chargers work and Waze will eat my battery way before we get there 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
5 minutes ago, Dan E said:

So plan Stan........

I am meeting @makkyh at Midday on Friday here

A20 Swanley Service Station
Swanley By Pass, Swanley
Sidcup, DA14 5JA

Has Mcdonalds, Costa & Super Unleaded

I believe we also have in tow @black&gold, @LJR possibly @Dunsfold Dave not sure who else fancies it. We were then thinking of heading to Stansted Services for say 13.30 to meet @Kimbers (if your still up for it) @Sparky (retired), @Chillidoggy (assuming he hasn't still got the misogs about convoys) 

Anyone else fancy it I will get a list going then PM me your number and I will send mine so we know if you get stuck or are late. Looking to leave Stansted no later than 2pm

@JNW3 FYI, if you can make it. 

this is assuming I get my tickets of course 🙂

DanE

PS: I am not leading the convoy mainly because neither of my 2no cigarette chargers work and Waze will eat my battery way before we get there 

Don't hang about for us Dan, I'm not sure when we're leaving yet. Still trying to find alternative pop-up nail bar for Friday morning.

Margate Exotics.

I'll be at Red Lodge, just off the A14 as you come onto the A11. Theres a big Layby on the left outside the Kart racing circuit. I shall be awaiting Thee!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

We'll be dependent on our Scandinavian cousins picking up the S4 I currently have in bits.  Will advise...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Will be there from Swanley.

Have traced back through the other thread to try to get a few others to tag along so...

@Peapod @maydharm @chrisroy @TomE

Having not lived in the South East for a very long time - Is the plan to use the Dartford crossing - just need to work out how you pay nowadays.

May be harder to work out than I first thought - Google Maps info on the Dartford Crossing :scared::

image.png.6539f50876097d4135f2b08bfe5d009b.png

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

@march you do, and this is where you pay it. I am sure you can pay it without setting up an account but not sure as i have had prepay account for years

https://www.gov.uk/pay-dartford-crossing-charge

pretty sure you can pay in advance as well 

Dan E

• Like 1

I’ll meet you there Dan, but whether I stay in convoy is hard to guarantee as my wife is with me. Stopping for coffee and toilets every 10minutes does slow progress somewhat. I think it’s the hard suspension that does it.

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone, see you Friday.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
21 hours ago, Blackngolds3turbo said:

Will be there from Swanley.

Have traced back through the other thread to try to get a few others to tag along so...

@Peapod @maydharm @chrisroy @TomE

Thanks Dan and Maddy.  I'll aim to meet you at Stansted Services, assuming I manage to leave on time and subject to traffic.  I'll PM you my mobile number.  If I'm held up I'll try to call/text/post on this thread but if I'm not there by 2pm I'll assume you'll leave without me and I'll see you at Dunston Hall.

• Gold FFM

In the old days (aahhhh) it was every man for himself.  They were fun hoons!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Thanks for organising this Dan.  Great to meet everyone, fun to drive up together (I waved like a loon at the guys on the bridge just after Stansted!) and saw a few of you on my way back home too.  Lets do it again next year!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Hey it wasn’t exactly stressful, next time we need to work out somewhere to meet where we can get out all together. I was laughing on the way home when you booted off the roundabout and literally disappeared into the distance good effort sir. 

Yes I can’t remember who that was on the bridge but be great to see that bit of film. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Good to follow you for some of the way up and back!

Steve posted on the main Convoys thread - videos have been uploaded on YouTube under "Lotus 70th M11 northbound to Hethel" here

• Gold FFM

Nice one, not sure if you saw but i flashed you on the M25 as you joined us and two lights came up then the left one decided to wink about 20 Times. Felt like a right tit 😂

• Haha 1