Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 21 - Type 130 - Lotus Evija - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

Tex

• Gold FFM

Another thing which may have been answered somewhere and I have not seen it yet, has a CD figure been given for the car?

I just went and looked at pictures of the new (now old I suppose) Ford GT and I have to admit that it is pretty impressive how they got the airflow through the back of the car considering the whopping great V8 in there.

I understand that it would have been much easier with the Evija, but hats off to Ford I think.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

The intention was definitely to sell some to Oz but unclear if it would be LHD. Seems like they had few indication of interest from there at launch.

7 hours ago, Nathan Pitman said:

The McLaren F1 wasn't available in left OR right hand drive. :D

But I think it was registered as LHD due to gear stick placement. 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

I recall hearing about only LHD somewhere in a launch video I think.

I think it is a bit odd that there aren't a few to be RHD to be available for the UK at least? Or is the target for these Europe and anybody else that drives on the wrong side of the road? :P 

No-one knows the Cd of the Evija?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hang on. Then what do you call the GT40? :D

ford-gt40-19.jpg?itok=QJlb5AM8

3 hours ago, red vtec said:

But I think it was registered as LHD due to gear stick placement. 

1 hour ago, Giniw said:

Good point!

1 hour ago, yeller77 said:

Hang on. Then what do you call the GT40? :D

ford-gt40-19.jpg?itok=QJlb5AM8

Erm. Stunning? Beautiful? Divine? Sensuous? Any of those things you could call the GT40 😁

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

If I saw that photo without you guys having said it was a GT40, I would not have known. 

I am hoping that is a race car.

And, no, the steering wheel would not have given it away. I would have thought some idiot nicked one and plonked it on their wheel.

OMG. I thought every petrolhead would spot the inside of a GT40 and race car or not they do mostly look like that and in the flesh they make Kylie look like an 80 year old grannie lol.... 

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

So still wondering what the claimed Cd (coefficient of drag) is?

Anyone?