Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Concorde Memorabilia - Page 10 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Concorde Memorabilia

Sparky

• Gold FFM

Yesterday in New York. 

IMG_0205.jpeg

IMG_0206.jpeg

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

About bloody time!  Took them ages.  The Hudson isn't a particularly friendly place for an airframe.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

It's almost certainly a bit pedantic, but why TF would you push it along facing backwards? 😐

If it went too fast into the wind it may have taken off.😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Even Concorde's wings would generate some lift in a stiff breeze.  But it wouldn't properly lift until nose-up at around 200mph.  Ah, it has no engines so would lift more readily.

Jeez, I'm a sad geek.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Should be back on display when we are in New York in 2 weeks time. Will add it to our list of things to do.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Flew on that one twice.  You'll probably be able to tell which seats I sat in.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

No, I REALLY enjoyed it 

• Gold FFM

Wonderful memories.  Used to enjoy being on board for engine runs - a major sensory experience.  The pipes were right in front of my hangar, and the noise was insane when they pushed the throttles forward.

• Like 1