Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brexit - Page 122 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brexit

Barrykearley

Sorry to raise this subject again but if this entry in the Telegraph is true I just do not understand how anyone can support or defend these EU's practices. Please can someone explain how this can be acceptable.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/04/trawler-14-times-size-uk-fishing-boats-plundering-fish-british/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_fb&fbclid=IwAR2Gw7RXuj4U8dghKDJst2vw9ITGEHd7YWG9Izvnk1O860p3mgWETeJ2UKY

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will all depend on how many Labour MPs are going to vote with their own mind and defy their antagonistic leader, whose sole agenda for life is to cause as much disruption as he can without having any real purpose.

• Like 1

If the EU this week could state: 

1. No extension unless UK has a general election now.

2. That they will not negoiate any changes to the current deal with any future UK government.

Then MPs would have to vote on No Deal, Deal or Revoke, the top 2 go through, probably Deal or Revoke. At the very least politicians go into the next GE where voters know what they preferred - it will get it done so we can move on.

P.S. I'm undergoing tests for IBS at the moment through my GP/NHS - I now know it stands for Irritable Brexit Syndrome 🙂 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Labour won’t want an election now it’s cold and wet - their voters just don’t like going out when the weathers bad.

come the GE - frankly this lot are in for a serious wake up call

• Like 1

Only here once

Abbott and Corbyn have safe Labour seats where even in winter the temp is ok. Oop north where the labour strongholds are people will continue to walk around in tee shirts in the snow. It has always been this way :yes:

10 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Labour won’t want an election now it’s cold and wet - their voters just don’t like going out when the weathers bad.

come the GE - frankly this lot are in for a serious wake up call

I wish that this was the case, I live in an area that has had a Labour MP for over 100 years. In that time the area has been destroyed economically, and as a consequence socially. If they put Rose West up for election here, provided that she wore a red rosette she'd get in with over 60% of the vote - it really is that crazy.

2 hours ago, Frickin_idiot said:

I wish that this was the case, I live in an area that has had a Labour MP for over 100 years. In that time the area has been destroyed economically, and as a consequence socially. If they put Rose West up for election here, provided that she wore a red rosette she'd get in with over 60% of the vote - it really is that crazy.

Yep, you still come across the long standing beliefs that “Labour is for the workers, Conservative is for the rich” with Labour already voicing the same slogan in readiness for a GE

Why can’t people see the truth of the matter, “they are all in it for themselves.” No one should need any further proof of this after the charade in Parliament over the past 3 years.

• Like 2

Will the 100+ Labour MPs who (supposedly) represent “vote leave” constituencies have the balls to vote for an election?

If they do will their constituents vote them out?

AI Democracy...explained to noobs :

function democracy(people) {
 // @todo : remove parameter people, not used here
 if ($Brexit == $true) {
   go_fuck_yourself();
 }
 else {
   go_fuck_yourself();
 }
}

• Haha 1

Date, Pollster and Sample Conservatives

Labour

Lib Dems

Brexit Party

Green

SNP

UKIP

Plaid Cymru

The Independent Group for Change

25 October 2019, YouGov and Sample size: 1,634 36 23 18 12 6 4 0 1 0
25 October 2019, Opinium and Sample size: 2,001 40 24 15 10 3 5 1 0 0

Polls come out. What's the BBC's reply? This crock of shit....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50219036

Brexit deal means ‘£70bn hit to UK by 2029'

However, below that there is an article in small print:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50101866

Carney: Brexit deal 'positive' for UK economy

Now is it just me or are the BBC anti Brexit? I would hardly call that unbiased reporting!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer