Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 65 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

More grievously, BE is out of touch with whatever humanity he may have once had. Perhaps an object lesson on the perils inherent in allowing individuals latitude to distance themselves materially so far from the hoi polloi. I think we've seen plenty enough to warrant reframing the basis of citizenship itself.

• Like 2

On 30/06/2022 at 09:25, pete said:

Today is supposedly the last day before enforcement of the jewelry ban

Hamilton has removed everything including his nose stud.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Not much reaction on here to this weekends British GP.   

Could hear the cheer from the crowd when Max spun in Q3.   A bit of a lottery in the conditions, assume normal service will resume for the race.

• Like 1

Will be posting impressions of the Austrian GP as we will be attending next weekend at the Red Bull Ring.

Cheers

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pete said:

Hamilton has removed everything including his nose stud.

Adding lightness 😉  

It wasn't a good look anyway🤔

PS I wonder if he got rid of the one in his bell end? I wouldn't like to have been the scrotineer (pun intended) for that one 😲

• Haha 2

More interesting race than I was expecting, dramatic start, great that no one was injured in the crash, also with the car being stopped by the catch fencing as it leaped over the the barriers.

Looks as if the Ferrari team will have an interesting post race chat.

In no doubt it was a Lewis win befare the safety car intervention. But great to see Carlos win. For me loved Verstappen getting booed. Great to see nice guys can win.

Not impressed with any booing. Any one of the first four could have been driver of the day.

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Me neither, but seems everyone forgot the booing at Hamilton last year. At least Hamilton came right out with it and said it was wrong straight away.

Edited by Bravo73

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Most exciting qualifying!

Only managed to catch the race highlights this morning, but my goodness, even more excitement! I'm sure we're all relieved to hear the Zhou is OK, that crash was frightening to watch, and must have been terrifying from the cockpit. A thrilling end though, some really close racing, with a deserved win for Sainz, despite Ferrari having both legs down one hole of their underpants. I just read that the floor of Max's car was damaged by running over debris from a previous shunt, which explained the poor performance.

Overall the best Silverstone race I've seen for a very long time.

Margate Exotics.

What a cracking weekend!  Qualifying was exciting to watch with it really going to down to the final run and a race jammed packed with action!

Fantastic to hear Zhou is doing fine, I saw a picture of the car on its side wedged between the fence and the tyre wall and it looked like a horrible situation be to stuck in.

I think the new regs are certainly working and allowing the cars to follow a bit more and especially in high speed corners leading to closer racing.  If I understood correctly this was the area the old gen cars really struggled as the following car just could not generate anywhere near enough downforce to keep up with the car in front.

As a neutral it was great to see Merc finding some performance and the Red Bulls having some issues which helped bring the top 3 teams together and produce some lovely wheel to wheel action.  I watched the race live but might rewatch the highlights again! 

Edited by electro_boy

Interesting to Hamilton and LeClerc going through Copse side by side. Indeed a number of instances of that. Yet 12 months ago we had Horner practically accusing Hamilton of murder as you can't go through there two abreast lol 

Great racing though, but Ferrari really do need to sort their tactics out. Having worked for Italian bosses this shit doesn't surprise me, but massively disappointed again for LeClerc. Another gutsy drive by Checco too.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Well deserved too.

Edited by Bravo73

The small print.

He had some stunning races with Red Bull but otherwise has been pretty unnoteworthy for me.  It is a shame as he is a nice guy and is clearly a lot of fun to be around and to interview.

1 hour ago, Techyd said:

he is a nice guy

agree . just like the previous Australian /RB driver. They appear to be reasonable blokes to talk to.

Just see that they can spend some more cash this year with an increase in the budge cap,