Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 96 - Motorsport - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

F1 ain't all about 1st place......but don't let ACBC hear. 

So happy for Mclaren.  They've had a rotten time, especially the road car division. And quite a comeback from the start of last season.  

6 hours ago, jep said:

So happy for Mclaren.

Agree, even the other drivers were happy.  Toto went over to congratulate the McLaren pit wall crew.

If they can get the upgrades to both cars done for the next race, could make the races more interesting.

I fear it is track specific.

F1 seems to be all about the tyres in this era.

Justin 

• Gold FFM

Great result for Lando and McLaren. Let’s hope Red Bull and the Max show is finally getting some competition.

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Congrats to Lando on his first win! I’m hoping for some competition to fend off Max. But one swallow doth not a summer make, so fingers crossed!

Margate Exotics.

Maybe he was following Kimi's example....

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Finally , the McLaren’s are edging ever closer. Max has a fight on his hands!

Agreed. And boy is he whinging on the radio.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

My eldest son asked me if I fancied going to his first Silverstone F1 race. I have been a couple of times before. Last time was 2010 for a “big” birthday. My wife treated us both to Sunday grandstand seats. It cost just over £250 each.

General admission for Sunday only this year is £309 each! Just to stand on a muddy bank! Those same grandstand seats are now well over £500 each! That’s just ridiculous. We won’t be going.

McLaren going from strength to strength, both drivers did very well. Norris is really maturing and must now be confident he has the measure of Max and the machinery to do it.

Will be interesting to see how Max responds.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Max responds

Probably barge him off on the outside of a corner.

• Love 2

What a fantastic end on a crappy track! Edge of seat stuff. Superb performance by Lando, so close to another win. With luck, we might see some close racing at the front at last.

Margate Exotics.