Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Road Tests & Reviews - Page 4 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Road Tests & Reviews

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They can reverse the image, that's why press cars often have number plates with easily reversible letters and numbers.

It's more for journalists being more comfortable in the cars when testing them. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

7 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Television centre london, filming for Top Gear looks like it could be a i4 not sure what colour?

C3937AD1-3EAA-4603-9383-C4754864AC1B.jpeg

That too light to be Dark Verdant, looks like Shadow Gray, and this is the first car other than the Seneca Blue car that has the forged wheels!  Those look like the production exhaust tips too.  And it's an i4?  This out to be interesting!

Edited by Eagle7
double post

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, Bibs said:

Most of the world drive LHD cars! 

Just the people with broken road rules. :getmecoat:
I crack myself up. 

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

That photo definitely looks greenish to me.

What a duffer. Still got my sunnies on.

There that's better. Reading glasses now.

Mon dieu!!! It still looks greenish. Well, dark greenish. Almost verdant in colour.

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

It's 100% Verdant Green. 

It’s 100% some kind of blue colour on my device with no green at all!

I don’t want a blue car!!!

4FD47226-5535-474E-B480-DD02E3EBC422.jpeg

photo vs configurator!

If the colours  photo this badly I kind of understand why they’ve avoided releasing them.

We’re getting them anyway of course so utterly pointless not releasing your own!

5F8B4853-227C-497A-B64E-67CC7A4F22FF.jpeg

Edited by Mctaff

Yeah and it was nothing like the top gear photo. Definitely very green, albeit very dark. So as long as it’s not suddenly dark blue all is good 👍🏼 

the people in the photo are very washed out though, so it may just be a bad photo of the green with way too much blue in there

Which is what I said from the start, the photograph is not representative of the actual colour, and that’s why Lotus will be desperate for photos not to ne leaked.
I suppose the samples will give as good an idea as is needed in reality - yes it would be preferred to see actual finished vehicle colour examples but they’ll come in time…..what people need to appreciate is we’re not living in normal times when it comes to car production right now (try buying a Mini or BMW right now! Now no longer taking orders) as the industry is plagued by many different supply problems.
Lotus themselves are going through a huge transition on top of this and that takes time…..but they will get there.

I suppose it’s really just time to chill out and look forward to seeing the colour (and all the other colours for that matter) for real on the cars…..it really won’t be long now!😉👍

• Gold FFM

It's Dark Verdant but a poor representation of it.  I saw one DV car at the factory - might even have been this one, as it was a LHD i4 with no BP and DC wheels like this one.  Compared to the original picture (prior to the corrections people have done) DV looks darker and has more depth and contrast between lit and unlit areas.  The metallic fleck is apparent on well-lit surfaces from about 6 feet away - so should be visible in this image on the back of the car but not the front.

It's another of those "what colour is the dress" images :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Which can also look Blue…..depending on camera and light😰😂

6ADCC267-5912-4500-821A-F9B313F810A2.jpeg
Although it can also look Green….🤔😂

FF257FDB-F456-43C2-9A0D-9196DBF97D5D.jpeg

Same advert - and I haven’t tinkered with the photos.

Good luck all you Dark Verdant orderers!🤞👍 

The blue looks great to me, I just want green

🤣

the above empire green also look great… and all distinctly green!!

• Haha 1