Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Road Tests & Reviews - Page 17 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Road Tests & Reviews

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Right at the bottom. 👇

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

1 hour ago, Evotion said:

7 1/2 hours away - This is a big one, whatever anybody thinks about reviews.

So what do you think; Positive? In the middle undecided?  Or disappointed?  I think his verdict will be positive.  I expect he'll talk about the fun of it rather than numbers and what it doesn't have.

I believe it will be more positive than negative, say 80/20. We have already seen him smiling in the snippets but let's not believe that will be whole tone of his piece.

I expect him to remark on all the negatives that the forum has mentioned this last week but be excited (opposite to Evo) about the areas where the Emira gets it right.

Overall, I expect him to say the Emira is between good and great but, if the Cayman is mentioned (surely) that it is just behind it on overall dynamics but wins overall with looks, charm and personality.

He will lament the passing of the El.ExEv but understand how well Lotus have done with the Emira.

• Like 2

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Am going to Hendy Exeter tomorrow and will ask them if they have had a real increase in interest. Showing the GT430 to another forum member.

• Like 2

First car you see on Top Gear has been a Porsche ever since Chris Harris started. White GT3 is always in a prominent position on stage next to the presenters. Something going on for sure but given that, surprised he gave the Emira such an easy time. He has previously accused any British journalist of giving the Evora a favourable review of being dishonest, jingoistic and ultimately damaging to Lotus! Still, his view does nothing to change my own but it’s good news for the more easily influenced.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Shame we had to sit through all the HGV stuff

But that's entertainment these days..