Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Party 2022 - Saturday 3rd December - Page 3 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Party 2022 - Saturday 3rd December

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

My work computer sadly removed the Google form, but reading some of the above comments I suddenly assumed I was missing something...

Bibs - I have now completed the form too from my phone, I had to make my name slightly longer to ask if the turkey could be done without gravy as there wasn't any other box to type in that I could see!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 26/11/2022 at 13:59, Sparky said:

Me, Tracy, Kim, Chris and Catherine on Saturday night, I believe!  Anyone else?

Dan E and Commander, thanks for forgetting about us 

1. Bibs
  2. Rachel
  3. Chloe
  4. Yasuo
  5. ChrisJ
  6. Sparky
  7. Tracy
  8. Kim.com
  9. internets
  10. Mrs internets aka Catherine
  11. Dan E
  12. The Commander aka The Commander
  13. Dave Excell
  14. Ann Excell
  15. Scott
  16. Noisy Nick
  17. Philcool
  18. Sue 
  19. John
  20. Ben
  21. Dave Atak
  22. Karen
  23. Pete
  24. Sue
  25. Alan (temple)
  26. Linda
  27. Trevor
  28. Lorraine
  29. Harriet
  30. Paul B
  31. Bazza
  32. Emma

• Like 1

Just a reminder to get to the pub for 7pm and the meal will be served at 7:30pm. Also, if anyone needs cabs, I'd advise pre-booking beforehand as last year we struggled to get them late at night in the area. See you all on Saturday :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

And just a reminder that I won't be drinking.  Much.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Awww, she's a sweetie!  At the Premier Inn, we're hoping we are all covered by booked cabs, but it's all a bit flaky and maybe a couple of us could need help...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Ann & I are staying at Prem Inn and Ann is driving so we have spaces in the car, Yasou and Kim provisionally coming with us so 1 place left. If needed, Ann will bring back anyone who can't get a taxi home, multi trips if necessary, to local area. Call Ann on 07305243839 if you need a lift.

• Like 1

One of the next years I must make an effort to come over, been far too long since the last time TLF event! Let's call it an early New Year's resolution. And maybe a deadline to get the next project finished. 😉

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
50 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

That was a fail then :)

That man is just plain evil.

• Gold FFM

Many thanks to Bibs for the superb organisation - a wonderful evening and excellent food. Great to see a few familiar faces from the Herts/Essex/Cambs forum group, meet some new people and put real faces to forum names!

The Esprit had a very good journey home and all safely tucked up until it's next outing. Badly needs a wash now though...

IMG_20221203_225734_639.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1