Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
All 6 Lotus Emira Colours Side-by-Side, with all the wheels and most interior options. - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

All 6 Lotus Emira Colours Side-by-Side, with all the wheels and most interior options.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

No. Not at all.

I , ha, well, we all know, I don't seat on the details. I could not even tell you what the wheel gap is. I really couldn't give a xxxx.

I just know the car works, very well.

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

• Gold FFM

There are reports from new customers that there's a difference in heights when they pick up from the dealer and compare Sports vs Touring - about 5-10mm.  But both the suspensions will settle over the first few hundred miles and I suspect they'll even up.

You can see in the Harry's Garage video the springs might be quite close in ratings (110 vs 115) but the size and profile is noticeably different.  Gav Kershaw has always stated the two setups are identical height.

Might be some bedding in. The car I drove was 500+ miles.

It does look a little lighter. Leather is always glossy so the light might play a part.

I liked it.

It reminded me of the butterscotch Angel Delight I loved as a kid. 😊

It does look orange to me but here’s a photo of the original samples from an earlier post. Think there are a few more if you search back.

FC52C860-4FD5-48C0-BE56-0DD5E2BD2193.jpeg

1 hour ago, Evotion said:

It does look a little lighter. Leather is always glossy so the light might play a part.

I liked it.

It reminded me of the butterscotch Angel Delight I loved as a kid. 😊

Thanks - please tell me it looks a bit more like the swatch MJON posted - that’s how I remember it! Would be a shame to switch my order to black….

Alternatively Verdant + red calipers + red leather might be a bit much!

Edited by alfapork2

Yeah, close to the picture BUT shinier..  Might have been the daylight and the leather being brand new.

Either way, I liked it more than I expected too.

It looked over 50% to me.  Too dark for me. I appreciate some others will love them.

• 5 months later...
On 02/11/2022 at 07:57, Rambo said:

I personally don't like that black "privacy" glass

I can see an argument for using it in Australia, where the interior of a car can get to horrendous temperatures very quickly.  As for seeing the engine, it is just the charge-cooler box - not like the early Evora S and its supercharger...

It makes it darker, like sunglasses. Less light getting through, less heat.

I'm sure if they painted it white like a house in Santorini it would be even cooler but people just don't dig that on cars. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.