Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Evora GT410 Sport Club - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Evora GT410 Sport Club

philnotts

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, philnotts said:

First run of the year in the GT410 Sport! 😎

IMG_7963.JPG

Was great meeting you and your stunning new 410 yesterday it was a great run even with the damp roads, hope to see you soon on a other MLOC run in the near future.CB7C95FB-3F86-44BE-B8D8-E7B9C6391DF7.jpeg.5c9d16c2e0c096db619c164726c6d669.jpeg003F90B8-50B5-4DFD-8AC7-9D30EF2AF614.jpeg.1307b3ba1d9fd7ae992535797042c432.jpeg9902A991-6263-4FA9-957C-148C4E7A6DA0.jpeg.87cbca1b7d89ec2055bf5610193ac210.jpeg8BAA4F74-B8F8-424A-A5A0-0DFAD9AD1CE0.jpeg.f854d56b9cae60dcd181ea6f0e9ae4db.jpeg

• Like 1

Yes, really enjoyed the run, so hoping to get on more this year! Definitely learnt a few things about the car and already have a small shopping list of parts i may need to solve a few small issues with the GT410 Sport. The McLaren looked very nice too!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Jason Trevor said:

I pick up my 2nd Evora and it's a GT410 sport on Saturday can't wait. My N/A is up for sale on here.

Hello Jason,

Looks very nice and welcome to the GT410 Sport club!

Let us know how pick up goes and how the GT410 Sport compares to your old Evora.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CC.93 said:

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my GT410 🐸 here as well.

Welcome and very nice GT410!

How are you finding the carbon seats and did the car you test drove before have the Sparco seats in?

Thanks,

Phil

• Love 1

• Gold FFM

@CC.93Spectacular colour, which really suits the Evora and also great to see the hard core carbon buckets & Ohlins options in your car.

You have definitely made an excellent choice. 😎

Health to drive!

• Love 1

Thanks Jimmy! 
The 1st owner was successfully racing the car in the "Lotus Cup Suisse" - video here - and I assume this is the reason he went for the lightest spec. So I'm grateful to him for making good choices in life 😄

7 hours ago, philnotts said:

Welcome and very nice GT410!

How are you finding the carbon seats and did the car you test drove before have the Sparco seats in?

Thanks,

Phil

Thanks Phil!
Carbon seat were a must have for me. I want to track the car, so I was looking for the lowest driving position to hopefully be able to fit inside with a helmet.

The 1st car also had the carbon seats, and those were very uncomfortable. After the 20 minute drive I got out with back and hip pain. But somehow I find the seats in my car surprisingly comfortable with the longest drive so far being around 2hrs, no stops and without issues. 

• Like 1

That's strange how you find the first CF seats uncomfortable and then yours ok. Were they the same?

I currently have the Sparco seats in mine but trying to find a way to fit the Recaro Sportster CS seats from the Evora S1.

2 hours ago, philnotts said:

That's strange how you find the first CF seats uncomfortable and then yours ok. Were they the same?

Maybe the second set are on a set of (aftermarket) seat rails with the more relaxed angle?

I found it weird as well.

At least for the hip pain I can definitely say the 1st seats where too tight. A couple of months had passed between driving the two cars, time in which I lost some weight meaning I fit better in the seats.

No idea about the the back pain. Maybe the same explanation. 

I feel that seats are a very personal thing anyway, for ex. I find the Volvo seats uncomfortable on long journeys despite everyone bragging about how comfy they are. Same for Porsche 18(?)-way adjustable items.