Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
It was 20 years ago today... - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

It was 20 years ago today...

Bibs

Congratulations on this milestone. I bet you can't wait to get to 40/70  😁

• Haha 1

It's getting there......

• Gold FFM

And what was first subject and first post?

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Thankyou Andy, and well done 🏆 - a great achievement to provide an invaluable community to so many owners, and also a place to organise meets etc. It's rare to have a forum these days without bickering, arguing and keyboard warriors - but this one seems to be thankfully mostly absent of them 👏

• Love 1

Thanks for the kind words chaps, didn't I say you were all epic! 

Even fb gave us a blue thing next to our name to celebrate now we're a significant organisation or celebrity! 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Big Christmas party this year then?

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well done Bibbo - a great place to have hung out for so long.   I blame you for introducing me to the nearest I get to social meedya - but I guess its not all bad!  😘

• Love 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny