Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 153 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

Me too - used to go to Sutton park with a mate on his bike. Remember seeing the Lancia Stratos ripping round the park.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Shhhhh, be verwy verwy quiet, Im hunting Wabbits.

post-4653-0-45693800-1368395611.jpg

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

They set themselves up for that. Strange three people have found that useful, I wonder who they were. :whistle:

Almost into double figures. 

I also found the feedback 'useful'.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Death Star Ice Cube.  Pretty cool. 

deathstar2_zps68fcdd1c.jpg

deathstar1_zps4c948d21.jpg

Didn't see this coming.  :huh:

I went mountain biking to Utah in 1993, omg that's 20 years ago.

We met up with some red necks that took us out on the back of there truck and took us up the lions back. Fooking shat myself.

We also rented a 4x4 and one of my mates rolled it.

Epic holiday, I raced downhill in the world cup @ Durango (mechanical) and vail (far to hungover)

Must go back.

Here for a good time, not a long time

• Gold FFM

Bibs - please, please write the first review...

How long do the reviews take to go 'live'? Have they got to be vetted first or something? :D

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

How long do the reviews take to go 'live'? Have they got to be vetted first or something? :D

The review is there. Just in case Tesco decide to remove it, here's copy of what somebody put.

We've been looking for a Jack Russell for a couple of months and visited various kennels trying to find that special companion, but when we saw this at the excellent price it is thought it would be worth a punt, despite how dangerous it must be sending a real life Jack Russell in a Tesco lorry.
When we opened the box, worried about the lack or air holes, were we very worried that the dog would have suffocated, be very dehydrated or need a visit to the park to relieve itself but were very disappointed to discover that it's not, as the description, a real life puppy at all. It doesn't respond to commands, doesn't walk and is pretty boring all in when we were lead to believe they are little bundles of joy and energy.
The hunt continues but suffice to say we'll not be buying any more family pets from Tesco.

• Gold FFM

I could see that review from some chapy calling himself UnhappyBibs - It was mine that has disappeared or not gone online lol

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Happy Happy Chicken.

I'm gonna stick your head up his ar..

hancock.jpg