Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 224 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water........

• Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

The entire width of the Falls is iced up? :shock: 

The weather is predicting over 40degC (104degF) here on Friday.

Most councils here and in WA, use cheaper bitumen when they repair roads now. If you get a sustained 40deg for awhile, the roads start to melt. You can actually hear it sticking to your tyres as you drive over it.

I could feel my motorbike moving oddly when I was going around corners when it was really hot.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Wanna swop?

I probably would. I have a saying,

"You can always get warmed up. You can only do so much to get cool before the Gendarmes ask you to hop in the back of the paddy wagon."

• Like 1

On 22/01/2019 at 22:04, punky said:

I agree with Ramjet. It is bloody hot over here. 

Its making my skin go brown.😎

How can you sleep when your beds are burning?  😜

• Haha 1

I was reading a book about the Lamborghini Urraco (The book of the Lamborghini Urraco by Arnstein Landsem) today when I came across the advert below for a competition in 1974.

Note that one of the judges was Colin Chapman!

I wonder what the winning entry said.

IMG_2322.JPG

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

It's all over the local news - the Police have stated 'upon investigation they found no evidence of an Octopus having crossed the road'.

And they say living in Devon is boring! 😜

On 28 January 2019 at 12:52, Kimbers said:

I was going to say Wendy is the new Rolf Harris but that sounds wrong now. What I am referring to is "Slapping" paint on willy nilly....damn, can't say that either.....erm....putting paint on so it doesn't look like anything but getting an amazing result.

Your wife has an interesting style and I like that. Does she sell much of her work?