Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 232 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

At the risk of duplicating the beer & ales thread, here is one of my favourites that meets the guideline for happy living. It's a seasonal brew so I will only be enjoying it for the next few months - an Imperial IPA, although with the hops toned down from last year to now only 80 IBU and 9% alcohol. I had a 650 ml bomber of it with a plate of lasagne last Saturday and I was a happy camper for the evening.

20200121_130853.jpg

• Like 2

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/01/2020 at 07:05, Escape said:

Palm is a pretty good beer, a different league from Heineken for sure! It's one of the first beers I tried as a teenager. They also do a christmas special, called Dobbel Palm, which I enjoy (very) occasionally. But it's no competition for the many great Belgian abbey and specialty beers, or a nice dark stout or porter.

Filip

That does take me back to the weekly visits to the plant in Londerzeel I used to make. 

Palm, Leffe & Duvel we’re always on the menu😄

• Gold FFM

Not the funniest or shortest video ever posted but was certainly enlightening. For those suffering with, or caring for those with Alzheimer's, awareness for others:

• Love 1

Signature not working...

2 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

Can't get more random than the French advertising Orangina..

If you ever doubted a goat couldn't be sexy...

or4.jpg

or3.jpg

or2.jpg

or1.jpg

And now for the animated versions

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...